The Nite Show with Mischke – 6/9/10

tommy mischke10 The Nite Show with Mischke   6/9/10Mischke looks for something of interest to talk about and finds it when local resident Jason Gerling calls in for an improptu interview.  The Twin Cities native tells his story of his fight from a crippling accident to inventing a new apparatus to help him get back to drumming.

Mischke continues his interview with Jason Gerling, talks about Glen Miller Ghost Radio over in England, and accepts a friendly bet from one of his listeners.

1. Susan says:

Tommy Mischke is just hilarious & such a great show for the time slot & new sound for your station. I think I laughed the entire 2 hours last night other than when enjoying the impromptu interview w/ Jason Gerling. My laughing may have been too loud with the windows open.

The only bad thing is sometimes laying back, falling sleep & missing it all.

2. maria says:

Just a great show…lall week..can’t live without it!

3. Cassandra says:

Still trying to figure out how to download and save these shows for later listening. Sometimes I can’t stay up late…doctor’s appointments, etc. And I HATE to miss anything MISCHKE!!!

4. Cassandra says:

OOPS! Just figured it out…ccan download and save with Windows Media Player…cool..

Am Happy camper now🙂

5. Cassandra says:

Listening again to the amazing Jason Gerling makes me think of something I wanted to say when I first heard this. At one point Mischke asks him “What God did for him.”

Clearly God has prepared a wonderful support system for him…a great medical team, a loving family, good friends. And God gave him one more thing “a courageous heart.”

Be hard to ask for more than that.

1. Jason says:

Wow Cassandra! You are just awesome… Thanks for your kind words. Until now, I haven’t listened to the Mischke show, but, after really enjoying talking to him (and experiencing his sense of humor- LOL) I’m going to start… Enjoyable & fun. A nice break away from life’s troubles… Peace & Encouragement to you… JG