Five Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak

carbon monoxide warning Five Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Leak

A carbon monoxide leak has sent five people to the hospital — with two of them in critical condition. The leak forced the evacuation of a public housing complex in the 26

 

00 block of Stevens Avenue south in Minneapolis. More than 130 people were evaluated for carbon monoxide poisoning on Metro Transit busses. And five other people, including an infant, were rushed to Hennepin County Medical Center. Battalion Chief Don Leedham says a faulty flue on a boiler is suspected in the leak. Most of the residents have since been allowed to return to their units.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Trees Of Hope
Good Question

Listen Live