Negative Comments Get Gay Student’s Article Pulled

By Rachel Slavik, WCCO-TV

ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn. (WCCO) — School leaders at Benilde-St. Margaret asked that a newspaper article be removed from the website after it caused controversy.

The article, called “Life As A Gay Teenager,” touches on teen bullying and suicide. It had nearly 100 comments after a day, some of which were not positive.

When 17-year-old Sean Simonson put his thoughts and personal experiences to paper, he only saw opportunity. An opinion writer for Benilde’s newspaper, Simonson hoped to start a conversation among his peers.

“So I kind of wanted to put that out there so that people could sort of understand things from my perspective,” said Simonson. “I naively thought that people couldn’t really refute my personal experiences.”

The article received so much attention that school officials stepped in, asking that it to be taken down.

In a statement, the administration said the school is “committed to ensuring that all students are safe, respected and protected,” and that the online comments created a disrespectful environment and caused confusion about Catholic teaching.

Some critics of the removal called it “censorship.”

“I kind of liked that it sparked this discussion, because I feel like it’s something that people need to talk about. But I can understand sort of from their perspective,” he said.

But gay rights advocate Rebecca Waggoner of Outfront Minnesota believes the school missed an opportunity to open up the dialogue on a number of issues.

“I would argue that taking the entire thing down simply sends the message that, ‘If I say enough hateful things,’ then, ‘We are going to take away all of it and we’re not going to have any discussion about it,'” said Waggoner.

Simonson said he would write a similar article again, if it keeps the discussion going.

More from Rachel Slavik
Comments

1. BSM Student says:

What Sean failed to mention is that the article that really angered BSM students was the article right alongside this article. This other article bashed and ridiculed the Catholic Church and the archdiocese. Appropriate for a Catholic school that belongs to the archdiocese? I Think not.

1. Andrew says:

I think so.

If you think it is innapropriate for a catholic school newspaper to publish an article about the archdiocese, how can you argue that it is ok for the archdiocese to send out anti gay propaganda regarding marriage law despite seperation of church and state?

2. A former student says:

I am pretty sure that any Catholic is withing their rights to question and disagree with a particular teaching of the archdiocese. There are a great number of Catholic we are not comfortable with the recent DVD mailing to Catholics. Should a school, person of a particular faith blindly accept the teachings of their church even if those teachings are discriminatory? I don’t think so.

3. Dan says:

Here’s the text of that accompanying article, BSM Student. If you’d be so kind as to point out the section bashing and ridiculing the Church:

Staff finds DVD unsubstantiated
      November 11, 2010
      The Catholic Church has been a long-standing opponent of gay marriage both in civil law and the Church itself. In keeping with this teaching, Archbishop Nienstedt produced and mailed a DVD in which he explicitly endorses an amendment to our state constitution that would bar homosexuals from the right to marry under civil law.
      We as a staff believe the Church has both the right to have a teaching on this issue and to deny homosexuals the right to get married within the Church itself. However, we also feel that the DVD many of our families received is inappropriate due to the civil nature of the issue, and the content is nothing more than simple, emotional propaganda.
      Archbishop Nienstedt states in the DVD that gay marriage poses a threat not only to the children taken out of the foster care system and adopted by married gay couples, but to children everywhere. He warns us that if we were to legalize gay marriage, the government would start teaching children in public schools that gay marriage is okay––something that is not consistent with Catholic teachings. The DVD further equates the effects of growing up in a household with two moms or two dads to growing up in a polygamous household, or an impoverished, financially struggling, single parent home.
      The DVD tells us that the legalization of same-sex marriage will result in a world that no longer cares about a one-man one-woman vision of marriage, which will in turn result in a society that is, “callous and indifferent to the suffering it imposes on its own children, and on women who are left to carry the burden of parenting, and on men who are fundamentally dehumanized.”
      How gay marriage results in heterosexual divorce and poverty, the DVD fails to address. How gay marriage leads to the acceptance of polygamy, the DVD makes no mention of either.
      In the end, the DVD simply tries to equate gay marriage (an institution that would actually bring families together through the adoption of children) to broken homes and polygamy, without providing any facts to back it up. And, while the struggles of raising a child without a mother or father as support are certainly real, this stems from the fact that single parents are doing the job of two people and is not a reason to deny homosexuals the right to marry under civil law.
      The DVD also aimed to reject the notion that the issue of gay marriage is an issue of civil rights. They did this in the most subtle way imaginable: by having a black man quote Martin Luther King Jr. The quote in question was from “Letter from Birmingham Jail,” and stated that for a law to be just it must be in line with natural law.
      What the speaker fails to address is the very next line of the letter that states, “Any law that degrades human personality is unjust. All segregation statues are unjust because segregation distorts the soul.” Clearly this omitted line proves that MLK would not have supported discriminatory policies against any group, including homosexuals. The fact that the Church would go as far as to evoke MLK in an issue which he clearly wouldn’t have supported speaks volumes to the argument which the DVD presents.
      To close its argument, the DVD states that the civil recognition of same-sex marriage would be an attack on our religious liberties as Catholics; however, no law that would be passed for gay marriage would have any impact on the Church’s ability to control its own definition of marriage. The legislature is discussing granting civil liberties to homosexuals in a legal way, not a religious one.
      We have been told through this DVD to defend the historical definition of marriage through our votes. Well, up until 1967 it was a historical precedent not to let two people of different races get married in 17 states. In previous centuries, married women were considered their husband’s properties. But these things have changed, and it’s time for the civil definition of marriage to change again to account for our gay brothers and sisters, not in the Church, but at least in the civil arena

1. Michele says:

Thank you for posting this.

2. Another BSM Student says:

I don’t think you read the whole article. The editorial that you mentioned did say that the Catholic Church was perfectly within its rights to ban gay marriage within the church itself. However, one of the principles this country is governed by is the separation of church and state. Therefore, the editors did have an educated opinion to say that the Church does not have the right to try and interfere with civics.
    As another BSM student, I was not angered by the editorial in question, and I fully support Sean.

3. Stephanie M. says:

I commend Sean for the person he is and the person he continues to be in the face of great adversity. I am impressed with his charater and courage and know he has made a difference in the lives of others. It is time we admired him for the person God created and granted equal rights to ALL.

4. Michele F. says:

As the parent of 2 wonderful BSM alums, I understand the context of a Catholic school. But I would hope the administration would use this as an opportunity to teach respect, compassion, understanding, and inclusion. Censorship should not be viewed as a victory by the mean spirited or those who wish to stifle discussion. Sean is to be commended for his courage.

5. Sam says:

To Andrew and Another BSM Student

The DVD was sent out to remind/inform the members of the Minneapolis/St. Paul archdiocese of the correct Catholic view on where to stand when this gay marriage topic arises and why. The archbishop isn’t trying to interfere with civics by any means, which a previous comment stated, but he is reiterating the true Catholic stance on gay marriage to the members of the archdiocese.

1. Andrew says:

Sam-

I understand, but my point was that if the archdiocese can make comments even though there is separation of church and state, then a newspaper can show opinions regardless of a school’s religious affiliation. The “propaganda” comment was just a little taste of my own personal opinion which perhaps I should have left out…

1. Sam says:

The archdiocese comments because the issue directly relates to the Catholic teaching and sends the dvd only to the members of the archdiocese. It is completely logical for the archdiocese to make a statement supporting the stance of the Catholic church to the Catholic community. Regardless, it is a Catholic school (that works under/funded by the archdiocese), thoughts against the archdiocese shall never be published in a school funded paper. This shows that the school supports the opinons of students against Catholic teaching. You are not to openly speak against the church that your school operates by and is funded by. That is my feeling on the matter

6. Lauren says:

Sean- I don’t know if you’ll be looking at these, but know that you’ve got the full support of all your friends behind you. I marvel at the courage, strength, and maturity with which you’ve handled this entire debacle. I’m proud to call you my friend.

Love so much,
    Lauren

7. Katie S. says:

Congratulations on a fabulous article, Sean. You inspire me halfway across the country! I’m so glad the article got taken down, because now it will spark 20x the discussion and have an even larger impact!!! GO SEAN!!

8. Susan says:

As the parent of 3 BSM students I welcome the conversation started in the school newspaper. Sean raises issues of critical importance, particularly to our youth, and we should not miss the opportunity to both hear the concerns he raises and support and respect other students with similar experiences. My hope is this will be a chance to strengthen the spirit of openness and inclusion amoung our youth.

9. Hejlena says:

Keep speaking up, Sean-you are doing the right thing, encouraging healthy debate. Shutting down these discussions is a key factor driving shameful confused men into the woods looking for anonymous sex.

10. Keith says:

To Sam:

After having watched the Archbishop’s video, I cannot comprehend how you could possibly claim that the DVD was not trying to affect civics. Your assertion could not be any further from the truth: He is plainly attempting to, through fear tactics and disjointed arguments, warp people’s views on gay marriage and to actively change civil actions. It is very true that Sean’s comments were made within the walls of a private school where control and openness is not guaranteed. However, it is a shame that the Catholic church is unwilling to allow discussion on this matter at a time where it can really show students the correct way to discuss issues that can be, as we’ve seen, quite volatile. Katie S. is quite correct. Your article being taken down WILL provide much more discussion, at much higher levels not only on the gay marriage issue, but of the censorship concerns when it is discussed in arenas where some find it uncomfortable to be discussed. Good luck, Sean, with your writing career!

1. Ed says:

Couldn’t Agree More.

2. Sam says:

Keith, you are interpreting this dvd as a liberal supporter of gay rights. You clearly hold a large bias on the issue and are ignorant in stating that the archbishop is trying to “warp” the minds of the Catholic viewers. You can’t be serious, he is informing the Catholic body what the correct view on this matter is according to their church. You ridicule the archbishop because you don’t agree with the church’s stance on the topic at hand. Obviously the archbishop didn’t do this to impact civics, are you kidding me? You know why the archbishop did what he did? That’s pretty weird. Its apparent that his aim in putting out the dvd was not to “warp people’s views on gay marriage and to actively change civil actions” he is a wise man, clearly wiser than you. You are just an extremist liberal saying this because you believe what he did was wrong. Typical. And by the way, the church didn’t censor this argument, BSM did.

11. A concerned alum says:

Amen, Hejlena! I think it is time that the progressive Catholic community starts standing up to these outdated positions on homosexuality. It is time to start looking at the contradictions at play between basic Christian values of showing compassion and accepting God’s children in their true form and the discriminatory positions on homosexuality and gay marriage. A wise person once told me that there is a very thin line between misogyny and homophobia–interesting considering the church’s unwillingness to allow women positions of leadership in the church and their stance on homosexuality. Perhaps it is time to have some dialogue about the crisis of the church leadership and their issues of inappropriate sexual behavior towards vulnerable minors and the engagement in illegal sex. This witch hunt against homosexuals and the political move by the Archbishop with the DVD mailing are simply highlighting the hypocrisy and are serving as a diversion from the issues within the church leadership. I hate to think that the church is just another bully making life harder for GOD’s children.

BSM should find a way to mediate these tense discussions rather than shut them down. I hardly think this can of worms is closed and that the environment is safer now that the conversations are taking place in other places that are not as easily monitored An educational institution can certainly make students aware of church stances on issues while allowing open discussions regarding hot button issues.

Way to go, Sean. I am guessing that these debates don’t make life easier for you, but please know there are so many in your corner. Thank you for showing courage well beyond your years.

12. Kate says:

1. Sam says:

Kate, nice job rewriting the same thing that was previously stated, it shows that you know a lot about what you are talking about.

2. Tom says:

Kate, you say that the church needs to change because of the new uprising of the GLBT population. These people are demanding marriage, something that has always been, and always shall be between man and woman hence reproduction, and trying to suddenly change laws and church doctrine that have been upon humans for years and years. The church won’t change because of the uprising of the GLBT group. You use extreme and incorrect terms like hypocrisy, outdated, crisis, and witch hunt. You have to be kidding me. By you writing this you are showing the audience that you are another ignorant liberal that is against the Catholic church and wants to drastically change it and the values it holds on topics like this because of this movement. Never will happen, and never should…

1. kate says:

Sam- thank you for your articulate post. It appears that I accidentally posted the same thing twice. Forgive me.

Tom- I don’t think I said anywhere that the church needs to change due to the “new” uprising of GLBT population. I think you drew that conclusion on your own. What I said was that progressive Catholics should stand up to this and that there should be some dialogue surrounding related issues–such as the priest from St. Hubert’s.

I did not make any suggestions as to how they should do so, Personally for me the most effective way of doing this would be to leave the Catholic church and find a church that is more aligned with my personal values and beliefs. I have for most of my life struggled with certain church doctrine. I am not the sort of person that can be spoon fed what I should believe without questioning how it aligns with my personal values. I am sure that makes you very happy to think that another “ignorant liberal” would leave the church. I do agree with you on one point. I am in agreement that the Catholic church will not change, but I disagree on the point that it should.
        On the marriage point that “these people” are “demanding” marriage. To be clear, the constitution does not declare a marriage between one man and one woman. If you recall there was a proposed constitutional amendment to change the current language to be gender specific. In all honesty that issue is an issue of law and one of the greatest freedoms this nation has is the separation of church and state. You are confusing the issue that was raised by these Knight Errant articles. The articles were not about the church supporting gay marriage, but about the church getting involved in politics. Perhaps you haven’t seen the articles.

To your point “…and trying to change laws and church doctrine that have been upon humans for years and years” I will reiterate that it is actually the opposition to gay marriage that is trying to change the constitution. To the point regarding church doctrine–church doctrine has always been modified and updated through the years. We don’t always take the bible literally—at least I don’t—do you stone your neighbors who work on the Sabbath?

Finally, I would love to hear why you specifically call my use of hypocrisy, outdated, crisis and witch hunt extreme and outdated. In my opinion the issue of priests molesting minors was a crisis—do you disagree? One molested child is a crisis and there were a lot more than that. Given that the Catholic Church is one of the few remaining institutions that does not allow woman as priests, ministers, church leaders I think “outdated” is a fair term. I personally find the refusal of communion to persons wearing rainbow attire to be a witch hunt. Do I even need to go into the many examples of hypocritical teachings?

I hope to continue this dialogue, but would prefer to do so without the name calling.

2. Mary says:

Clearly there are two sides to this argument, Tom is a bit harsh with the names, yes, but there is no changing each others minds. Kate is liberal, and feels that the church is wrong on several stances it has on big topics, but gay marriage shouldn’t just be suddenly accepted in the church due to the movement going on. I think Tom was telling readers that what marriage is in the church, and likely what he feels shall be in society outside it as well. Nonetheless, these articles are criticizing the archbishop in a Catholic school funded paper, that sounds an alarm. Kate the words you use are loud as well because they all are from the “left” standpoint. By the way no Catholics dont necessarily take the bible literally, Catholics take it as their leaders tell them, like the archbishop here… By calling the church a bully, it is clear your stance, and Tom just hit the point hard, which I wouldn’t have done, but I somewhat understand.

3. richard says:

Amen Tom!! Kate is clearly out of line!! As someone who attends St Hubert’s I cannot tell you how this has hurt people. No trust anymore. Gays have a right to practice their lifestyle but I’ll be GD if they’re shoving it down my throat. Hopefully Fr. Mike has now realized the priesthood is not for him because none of us will trust him again!!

3. richard says:

Are you stupid? Catholics are NOT PROGRESSIVE!! That’s BS!! Gays are not “legal” in the Catholic faith and they never will be. Those laws were written IN STONE long before YOUI!! Progressive BS is for the Obamatrons who think communism is great!! Go F yourself Kate you dumb aZZ!!

1. richard says:

To anyone who goes to St.Hubert’s, this is between you and your priest. As far as Kate goes, it’s none of her GD business!! If that priest wishes to be gay, give up the priesthood and enjoy your life!!

13. Kurt says:

Gays will be Gays.

1. BSM STUDENT says:

I go to benilde and if you are black, you stick out like a fish in an ocean. If your gay.. You will be no ones friend and i hate how these people treat gays so badly, so what if your straight or gay, that doesn’t change your personality. My school is racists and homophobic that some people are actually thinking about pulling their kids out of benilde. Just because people are gay doesnt mean a thing. i really hate how Bsm treats people espically gays. and i actually know him and he is very nice. Benilde NEEDS to change

1. tony says:

I got to bsm and personaly I have never seen sean or any other openly gay get made fun of. I think we all know this is just a cry for attention. Well congrats you got yourself and the knight errant on the news isn’t that what you wanted? Stop playing the victim we do not feel bad for you

2. BSM Alumni says:

I agree with Tony’s comment below. I feel there is a significantly more effective way of getting the topic of gay bullying out into the BSM community than by writing a piece that sounds like an exaggerated diary entry, even if it isn’t. A more factual piece would’ve caused less controversy and sparked the same amount of discussion not that I am encouraging censorship. I am glad that Sean was respectful of the administrations decision and feel that was a very mature way of handling things.
        I personally am an advocate for gay rights and I feel the Catholic church has some extremely outdated practices, however, those still must be respected within the forum of a Catholic institution. Both beliefs can and will coexist in today’s world even if people do not agree with one another. As the saying goes, everyone has a right to their own opinion no matter what it is or how morally wrong some people feel the other’s opinion is.
        If students want to have a newspaper that posts anti-catholic things, create one that has no affiliation with BSM. I do not believe they should expect that they can post anything in the current Knight Errant because it is affiliated with BSM, which is part of the arch-diosis.
        I graduated last year and would just like to say that yes, BSM does have very little diversity, however, that should be expected when you enroll there. There are plenty of very good public schools in the area if diversity is something that is extremely important to you. I would not make the general statement that BSM is full of racists and homophobes, yes, there are both at the school, but it is not full of them. There are racists and homophobes everywhere, it is sad, but it’s the way the world works.
        Sean, personally, has a lot of friends and is a very nice guy, nobody is saying he isn’t. I have never personally witnessed gay bullying at BSM, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen, however, I believe everyone is exaggerating the extent to which it does at BSM (unless it has changed in the six months that I haven’t attended the school).
        I will admit the use of gay slanderous terms is out of control, not just at BSM. However, I will argue that so are the uses of any slanderous terms including those that refer to those that are developmentally disabled and african american. It really all needs to cease.
        I will say that my time at BSM was not always a great one, but I am backing the school on this and I hope Sean utilizes this to bring gay bullying to light rather than turning himself into a martyr and bashing BSM. This would be a perfect opportunity for this and I hope he takes it.

14. Mark says:

Very brave young man. God bless you! Yes, God bless you. God loves you like all his children!

15. John says:

He seems like a nice young man, but his sin is great. The greatest way we can show him love is to encourage his repentance for the salvation of his soul.

1. Dan says:

What, exactly, do you know about his sin? I coulda sworn this guy one time said something like “Judge not lest ye be judged.” And don’t tell me that you’re loving the sinner and hating the sin, because you’re not: you’re judging a boy you’ve never met based on an edited piece of news footage. The greatest way you can show him love is to treat him exactly as you’d treat a boy who happened to be attracted to girls. Spare me the false piety.

16. Pat says:

I kind of sort of am glad I didn’t get to read his article, he kind of sort of needs a decent education before he kind of sort of can be allowed to write an article.

1. Anne says:

Pat-

Are you joking? What a ridiculous comment written in the language of a 12 year old. Sean’s article was well written and very mature unlike your childish comment.

17. Pat says:

Anne- Judging by his interview at the top, there is no way he wrote an articulate article concerning his lifestyle without adult help. I kind of sort of think he was directed by someone with their own agenda.

18. Interested Onlooker says:

Sam-
    You are clearly very emotionally involved with the situation at hand. If you wish to be effective in your advocation, try to limit the accusations (liberal extremist) and sarcastic/rude comments (specifically the one directed at Kate). It is simply working against you, especially in regards to making oneself seem rather ignorant. Before you explode at me for pointing this out and attempting to make you look a little more composed than you appear to be now, know that i am not a liberal extremist whatsoever. In fact, it could go either way here in my book. Quite frankly you’re giving myself and others that are unsure on this topic reason to stray away from your viewpoint. From the looks of it, you’ll read this comment and make some remark to yourself similar to “my god…what a liberal.” or “shut up” or “you don’t even know what you’re talking about”.
    Represent you beliefs well Sam, its far more effective than you’re current method. PS: attempt to not take this so personally, although i’m sure i’ll be the recipient of one of you’re comments anyways!

All others– Keep up the awesome debate! The conversation is needed

19. Joseph Conie says:

I also feel that it is inappropriate for a school funded newspaper to post anti-Catholic and anti-Archdiocese propaganda in response to the DVD editorial. As to Sean’s article, I had no problem that he wrote an article–my issue is that some of the “personal experiences” seem to be exaggerated to push his own agenda. Sean–we as a community at BSM have no problem with you being gay–we have an issue with you using a school-funded newspaper to publicly bash the Archdiocese.

I feel that the administration should have not published these articles in the first place, as they are just saying that it is okay to use school funds to bash the Archdiocese. The school is just proving how they are failing to commit to the “faith” part of its mission

20. Maddie says:

Lucy- being a homosexual does not mean that someone is “ill” and it is not a diease.

Pat- you are asuming that Sean did not write the article himself and therefor judging his article. Anne said it all, what Sean wrote took a lot of nerve and for you to be judging him without knowing him is discusting. You yourself need a little bit of “adult help” on your writing.

21. Sam says:

To Onlooker
    Thanks for letting me know what I need to work on… I am here to state my opinion on the matter, and to tell the people that think they know what the church is doing that they don’t. I know I am a bit fiery on the topic at hand, and get short-tempered easily at people’s arguments that are so blatantly wrong in my eyes. But I don’t like how you keep letting me know that you are sure I will bark at you, you haven’t made any comments that go against the church. All you have done is criticize my comment’s style and attempt to teach me how to write a proper one, which I suppose is appreciated yet not very necessary.

22. Benilde student says:

Wow BSM STUDENT, you actually have to be kidding me. That is ridiculous.

23. Pat says:

Maddie
    The “Kind of Sort of” quote is straight from the young mans own words in the intervew above. His comments from the above interview are what make me think any article this boy wrote would have had to have adult help in the drafting and writing.
    He is not very articulate in the article.

1. kate says:

Pat- I knew exactly why you made that comment. I also feel your comment was whiny and immature. Clearly an emotional response to something you disagree with.

It is much easier to be perfectly articulate and to speak without slang when you have the time to prepare an article. However, I am guessing that being interviewed by a network news station is a bit nerve wracking for someone that is 17 years old.

What a mean, personal attack.

i would be interested to see how you would do in a television interview. Just because you don’t agree with someone does not mean that you need to be cruel. Behavior like this is what makes having meaningful, productive discussions regarding important issues.

1. richard says:

Obama uses slang when speaking at the NAACP? JUst saying… You play to your audience and it never works!!

24. Pat says:

Kate, if you are looking for a mean personal attack you should read your own words.

25. MN Minimalist says:

Organized religion is gay.

26. richard says:

What don’t people get about this? If you are Catholic, you cannot have a gay marriage. These laws have been in place for centuries. Critisizing the Catholic church just so you can have your gay wedding is inappropriate. Join a different religion if you want a gay marriage. These laws will not change so get over it. Enjoy who you are Sean without trying to impose your lifestyle on everyone else. That’s hardly fair! You knew the rules from the beginning.Please don’t act surprised!!

1. Greg says:

Richard – I agree, however, if representatives can express this bekief system on tv and in interviews to people outside the church who do not follow these teachings and may disagree with them then someone inside the church should have the same right to express their opinions. After all , fair is fair.

27. разборка грузовиков Фредлайнер Кенворт Интернационал Петербилт says:

Классный блог! Виновник просто юноша, такого хорошего письма исстари не видел, завидую белой завистью. разборка Фредлайнер

28. бесплатный интернет магазин says:

Хороший у Вас блог! Горы полезной информации, соразмерно, может Вам нужны подарки на недавний год?

29. Загрузить приколы просто на web-проекте you-like.Ru says:

Скачать обои без отправки смс на интернет-проекте you-like.Ru

30. Скачать без отправки смс drum&bass с ресурса mixeda.Com says:

Скачать без регистрации дискографии с ресурса mixeda.Com

31. кисти для фотошопа год кролика says:

Офигенный блог! У автора явный жертва писателя, такие интересные сообщения давнешенько не читал. Пишите чаще.

32. шаблоня для фотошопа свадебные says:

Согласен, соглашусь с пацанами, блог ровный. Видно который писатель от души пишет!

33. настольный теннис says:

Начинать не знаю, не соглашусь с ровным пацаном, сообразно мне так обыкновенный блог. Есть интересные заметки, однако они у всех есть.

34. Недвижимость Харьков says:

Недвижимость Винница

35. доска объявлений авто says:

Истинно который заказ! Обычная публичная содержание, можешь скачать её спокойно, поищи в гугле.

36. рукописи и Псковщина says:

Мне блог тоже понравился, составитель интересно пишет о своей жизи. Уважаю таких людей, которые могут безвыездно о себе рассказать.

37. порно ролики says:

Ух… уже декабрь же, правда) лихо период летит, так не успеешь оглянутся и уже 11 января для работу надо)

38. онлайн порно says:

Не знаю наравне автору блога, а мне интересно испытывать который бы ты там сделал, бредить всетаки мастера!

39. порно онлайн says:

Да сносный он не расскажет, написал простой и свалил, видел я уже таких.

40. новости спорта в мире says:

Разумеется который вы ссоритесь бесконечно, правильно пацан сказал, новоизобретенный год оживленно! Всем мир бро!

41. работа горные лыжи says:

Разумеется ребят, всетаки казаться! Никто же не обижается!

42. как выглядеть лучше на фото says:

Так, когда перестали ругаться, то у кого немедленно какая температура после окном?))

43. infaftvig says:

Все классно, впору кто что думает кропать на свежий год?

44. bleplenam says:

Истинно какой небывалый год, день блин! Пошли те бухать!

45. CHAIBRALOKHIB says:

Блин, согласен вам желание только пить, я вот салатики люблю. Крабовый салат общий офигенный, преимущественно если утром просыпаешься в нем.

46. Uplilidly says:

Ты че ебунался? Который футбол нахуй? Мы для новый год собираемся бухать! А ты тут про футбол, сезон закончился, бросай пить епт!

47. OrareedarpLor says:

Ох, новый год, елка, дед морозок… год зайца! Недавний год зайца, морковку нужно подкупать воеже безвыездно казаться было!

48. Кровоточащие язвы says:

Дизайн похоже делали под заказ, приятный такой.

49. Зарядное устройство для аккумуляторов Panasonic DMW-BCD10, S007, S007E (DV00DV2147) says:

Конечно что вы единственно о дизайне, наполнение сайта тоже страшно даже нуль🙂

50. Спонжик прямоугольный says:

Согласен, у автора просто талант!

51. Кабина Appollo GUCI-859 says:

Смотрите, автор зазнается теперь. Нахвалили вы его тогда)

52. Gorenje says:

А я пойду поставлю елку, заблаговременно, для пьяным не мучаться.

53. юридические услуги says:

Желание, неплохой сайт, только выше явно лучше, я его заказывал у профи🙂

54. юридические услуги says:

Истинно, неплохой сайт, однако мой явно лучше, я его заказывал у профи🙂

55. фамильная почта says:

А который Вы хвастаетесь то? Посмотрела я Ваш сайт, и этот мне больше нравится, милый такой.

56. объявления о продаже says:

Ростов-на-ДонуТУТ – лучший портал про Ростов-на-Дону. На данном городском сайте любой посетитель может своевременно узнавать какая будет точная (вплоть до времени дня) погода в Ростове-на-Дону на 14 дней, неделю, 10, 5 и 3 дня.

57. в Самаре работа says:

СамараТУТ – наш сайт про Самара. К несчастью кризис привел к тому, что Самара сейчас переживает небывалую волну безработицы, поэтому раздел работа и вакансии в Самаре могут быть очень полезны тем, кто ищет работу.

58. в Уфе погода says:

УфаТУТ – лучший портал про Уфа. Что бы вас не интересовало: организации, вакансии – городской портал Уфа ТУТ будет вам полезен.

59. мудры says:

А который, свадьба 31го декабря это прикольно. В новый год, с новыми отношениями)

60. асаны йоги says:

А я вот ещё не собираюсь создавать свадьбу, не нашел ту единствнную покамест сколько😀

61. фильмы онлайн без регистрации says:

Нашел тогда занятный сайт – фильмы онлайн без регистрации
    , даже насмешка судьбы вкушать! Новогодний фильм!🙂

62. Ущерб says:

Истинно все нормально, интересные новости да… РўСЂСѓР±Р° пораженная коррозией

63. обзор характеристик автомобилей says:

Ейей, дождь глотать не стоит, в салате дрыхнуть не хочется🙂

64. понятие стандартизации says:

А у нас че сходка намечается? Где празднуем, по сколь скидываемся?)

65. боковые автостекла says:

Много нового узнал, причинность! Все очень интересно🙂

66. CRPezdro says:

Невролог и мануальный терапевт Андрей Буглак оказывает услуги бесплатной консультации и по лечению заболеваний позвоночника и опорно-двигательного аппарата. Уже за короткий промежуток времени, с помощью сеансов мануальной терапии, Вы сможете не только забыть о постоянных и изнурительных болях, но и избавиться от основного заболевания. Сайт: http://www.buglak.ru

67. DanielLTf says:

Рассылка без спама на 8 тысяч 300 досок обьявлений а так же на 43 тысячи 500 форумов и о ваших товарах и усвлугах сразу же узднают миллионы потенциальных клиентов.- Всего 242 рублей за арссылку. – Качественно.С гарантией..- т. 8-926-685 + 32 – 42 ICQ 568113539 почта: rutop10(собака)mail.ru kp 433

68. AdamU says:

Массовая рассылка сообщений на 8 тысяч 850 досок обьявлений а так же на 44 тысячи 500 закрытых форумов и о ваших товарах и услугах мгновенно узнают сотни тысяч поетнциальных клиентов.- Всего 214 рулей за рассылку. – Качественно.С гарантией..- т. 8-926-685 + 32 – 42 ICQ 568113539 почта: rutop10(собака)mail.ru kv 947

69. KevinPV says:

На нашем сайте для Вас лучшие образцы продукции и изысканные коллекции парфюмерии и косметики! Закажи онлайн! В нашем Интернет – магазине работает услуга – Подарочный сертификат! Даря кому-то подарочный сертификат нашего Интернет – магазина, Вы как будто бы дарите любые товары из ассортимента нашего магазина в пределах обозначенной суммы.
    Почта-admin@shop-lady.net
    Сайт – http://shop-lady.net/

70. DoctorRusanov says:

Если вы посетили эту тему значит вам небезразлично ваше здоровье. Это очень хорошо, главное сделать первый шаг. Так как не каждый человек может иметь личного диетолога в реальной жизни, мы сделали его в виртуальной. Это удобно, быстро и очень эффективно. Не надо ждать своей очереди на прием. Метод простой, пройти тест с вопросами, отвечать только честно и на все вопросы. Это нужно для того, чтобы вы получили именно тот курс диет и физических нагрузок, которые вам необходимы.
    Посетите наш портал и будьте здоровы http://personal-diet.tk

71. IrishkaBelova says:

Искала в интернете как быстро похудеть. Наткнулась на сайт, предложили пройти тест. Я ответила на все вопросы, потом дали скачать индивидуальный курс диет. Я его прочитала и вот результат:
    За месяц без труда сбросила 10кг, как и хотела. Теперь поддерживаю свой вес как написано в курсе. Все оказалось очень просто.
    А нашла я эту радость вот здесь http://personal-diet.tk Просто хочу поделиться, ведь много кто хочет похудеть))

72. ProWebDesigner says:

Если Вы читаете это сообщение, значит вам точно нужен сайт. Мы делаем все быстро, а главное качественно. Всю информацию о ценах и услугах вы увидите посетив наш сайт http://bambamstudio.tk

73. MetJummamaf says:

Хотите похудеть, привести свое тело в форму, сбросить лишние килограммы?

74. BrunoHelenkofer says:

Соберем для вас базы мобильных номеров для рассылки смс, звонков, спама… нам пофиг, как вы будете их использовать.

Тематики для выборки:

Купля/продажа
    Знакомства
    Недвижимость
    Транспорт (Авто)
    Услуги
    Общество
    Бизнес
    Работа

Спарсим любой регион России, а так же Украина, Беларусь и еще пара стран.
    При больших заказах скидки.

1.Базы постоянно обновляются.
    2.Конфиденциальность

подробнее в аське 9079009

75. Brunonkofer says:

Тематики для выборки:

Купля/продажа
    Знакомства
    Недвижимость
    Транспорт (Авто)
    Услуги
    Общество
    Бизнес
    Работа

Спарсим любой регион России.

подробнее в аське 9079009
    либо на сайт http://baza-nomerov.blogspot.com

76. FYarods says:

Компания Фуяо оказываетразнообразный спектр услуг по затемнению стекол, вклейке или ремонт стекол . Все работы делаютсяна современном оборудовании с применением передовыхзнаний . Сотрудники нашей фирмыпроизводят процессыотлаженои вовремя, а самое основноепо доступным ценам . Наша компания осуществляетвклейку и выравнивание, как стекол легковых автомобилей , так и крупноготранспорта. На все действияимеются сертификаты соответствия и лицензии. Большой опыт существованияв такойсфере позволяет давать гарантии на все виды производимых работ .
    Fuyao – замена автостёкол