No One Injured In Blaine Garage Fire

BLAINE, Minn. (WCCO) — Authorities say a fuel leak led to a garage fire in Blaine that left a home completely uninhabitable Friday night.

Spring Lake Park Fire officials said no one was injured in the fire, which began around 7 p.m. at 11523 7th St. in Blaine.

The homeowner was working on his car in the garage when a fuel leak came in contact with a heat source, causing several small explosions, fire officials said.

The explosions then led to the garage fire, which spread to the connected residence.

Comments

One Comment

  1. CHAD SWANSON says:

    yeaH I WAS THERE IS WAS THE WEIRDEST THING I EVER SAW I EVEN TRIED TO PUT IT OUT IT WAS INTENSE

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Goin' To The Lake
The Leaderboard

Listen Live