The Good Life For Less: Black Friday Bargains
I’m usually one who has to work on Black Friday, so I miss out on the after Thanksgiving deals, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t found a way for you to reap the rewards by getting up at the crack of dawn to swipe up some awesome bargains.
Here are some easy to follow links that can help you sort through all the ads and find what’s right for you before you head out to the stores. I’ve listed some of my favorite sites to help you dig though all the deals.
• The Black Friday Deal Guide by Deal News — put together in an easy to read slideshow and separated in different categories like HDTVs, computers, cameras, game consoles, music players, kitchen gadgets and toys!
• BlackFriday.info — this is the place to go to find all the early deals, online specials and all the ads! Click here if you are looking for a specific stores’ black Friday ad and find the store’s logo.
• BensBargains — One of my all time favorite place for finding deals online.
• WCCO Guide To Tackling Black Friday in the Twin Cities — We scoured the major malls in the Twin Cities to bring you all the information you need, from when they will be opening and what deals they’ll be offering.
• We also have a few videos to help you make the most of your time spent shopping.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Black Friday
Spotting Deals? There’s An App For That
• And finally, this is perhaps my favorite article that includes some tips to remember when you are out on the front lines of your favorite store. It’s by Dan de Grandpre, CEO of Deal News, and includes 15 myths of Black Friday — including return policies, price matching and the fact that all the good deals are advertised (not true!)
Happy bargain hunting and be thankful if you get to sleep in!
-Alison Lorge is a web producer and consumer blogger at WCCO.