‘American Idol’ From Milwaukee Will Air Jan. 26

MILWAUKEE (AP) — The “American Idol” episodes filmed in Milwaukee are in the queue.

The Fox show returns for its tenth season on Wednesday, with auditions from New York and New Jersey and then auditions from New Orleans will be featured Thursday.

The Milwaukee auditions will air Jan. 26. The auditions this summer were held at the Bradley Center in downtown Milwaukee and at the Milwaukee Art Museum along Lake Michigan.

Judge Randy Jackson is joined by two new judges this season — Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler.

Comments

1. Paul H. Krumrei says:

Last time I checked, this was Minneapolis, who cares about Milwaukee?

1. Greg wash says:

“American Idol”?

2. max says:

No Simon – no point!

3. Sylvia says:

I have enjoyed watching American Idol this season the most. I think that Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are a GREAT additon to the judge’s table. Just goes to show that you don’t need to be a JERK when someone shouldnt be singing in public.

4. angel says:

I know right. Steven is so funny, i am laughing ear to ear. They really made the show come alive. I’m psych.

5. Donna says:

I too am glad to see new judges. I was so sick of the Paula drama and the Simon meanness. Now we have class and kindness and humor. Way to go Steven, JLo and Randy. Love it.

6. Edi Russo says:

Was not a fan of Steven Tyler, but have found a new respect for JLo and Steven Tyler. I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE Steven Tyler’s responses……way to go Steven!!!! He adds a lot of spunk and fun to the show. JLo is sweet, beautiful, and manages to get her point across with a softness that exudes; Steven Tyler too!!!!