Coleen Rowley To Join Protesters At FBI HQ

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Former FBI agent Coleen Rowley is expected to join a protest at FBI headquarters in Washington D.C. — to speak out against government investigative tactics.

Rowley and others will protest at FBI headquarters at noon Monday, then caravan to Quantico Marine Base.

Protest organizers say they want to speak out against what they call attempts to entrap peace and solidarity activists.

Rowley worked at the FBI for nearly 24 years before becoming a whistleblower. She’s expected to address the crowd at FBI headquarters.

Comments

1. Julie Corbett says:

Good for you Coleen! Make sure you tell them what the Fbi did to my family. When an Fbi special agent is investigating a person of interest ( from another country my ex)
    fbi shouldn’t use terroristisc tactics or sexual tactics on the woman. I had an order of protection against my ex sent to fbi office in mpls…. you sure the president doesnt already know ? But thanks for blowing the whistle.

2. andrew says:

I’m a 20+ year fed, and the FBI guys I know are to a person arrogant and think that they can get away with anything. And they HATE Crowley. You go, girl.

3. Dave says:

A dreary, homely, has-been liberal. And a loser.

1. Andrew says:

What an insightful comment. She wouldn’t want to do you, either.

1. Dave says:

Nor would I want to do you in America’s “gayest” city, Andrew.

2. Swish says:

Your little conswervative peter is just getting slapped all around by the news lately, hasn’t it? We all feel so bad for you. Now crawl back into your F350 with the dualies and the big diesel that you’ve outfitted with the 4 inch chrome exhaust tips and the 35 in mudders and burn some serious fuel so that all the Arabs will want to give you a big sloppy kiss.

4. pat says:

Honestly, why is it always middleaged white women who have nothing better to do? How does she think the FBI is supposed to act? Buy the bad boy lunch, compliment them on their hair color, pay their there bills. I am sick of it, I have been treated worse by a Target store employee then these people have been treated by the FBI.

5. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

Their suppose to act like fbi agents investigate and live by a code of decent conduct! Not sticking his( name withheld) head between my crotch or pulling a gun out on my son or raping me. Have him take a lie detector test.

1. andrew says:

Your writing from Facebook?:

Julie Corbett-j. I have an order of protection against my ex thats from banjul africa because he said he paid the fbi and judge and wanted me dead

Um . . .

6. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesora says:

Te fbi agent that tormented me is worse then Jeffryy Dahmer who i fought when i was 17 in alberqureqe New Mexico. I warned people what he was like too…..and noone listened. How could anyone torment one of jeffry Dahmers victims that had survived.

7. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

and he will do it again and I believe Obama knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

Maybe President Obama should take a lie detector test!

9. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

why you hearing stuff ? you dont wanna?

10. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

Good luck Coleen glad there are woman like you out there fighting for whats right!

11. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

And Dale sorry i blew the whistle to loud for ya!

12. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

13. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

I’m a swede cant brainwash me using stockhome syndrome

14. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

heres another link when the cops? from wbl call the fbi on my ex……………http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/WHITE-BEAR-POLICE-THE-MOST-DISHONEST-IN-MN/171196066391

15. Julie Corbett wbl Minneota says:

andrew

Your writing from Facebook?:

Um . . .

January 17, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Reply | Report comm <said

um you forgot to mention Andrew that Mr Dayal Daryanani Kishanchand takes trips to china and bejing. So lets all entertain China and spend taxpayers monies on elegant dinners. For the president of china……. why do i see a connection here. oh nm He probably did pay someone off. He said he did!

16. Juie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

Julie Corbett worry about American human rights first mccain! not chinas
    7 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person

17. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

Obamas ruining America he thinks about every other country but UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND HOW MUCH MONEY HE CAN SPENDS GOING OVERSEAS HIS TRIPS TO HAWAII ENTERTAINING CHINA ETC. jUST A POPULARITY CONTEST FOR OBAMA. i THINK i SAID ALL I HAVE TO SAY! GO AHEAD LET THEM GET AWAY WITH RAPING ME! And taking away our 4th amendment.

18. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

I remember yelling clyde as he was raping me , he put duck tape over my mouth i couldnt breathe as he was standing behind me, i’m blonde btw and live in ramsey county. You think this fbi agent has done this somewhere else? ring a bell?

19. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

writing dep and fed on my back saying you liked my hair better in a bun and your friend saying you deserve a diamond and your other friend saying hed need therapy after this and your other friend i told hed be pulling the weight, and your other friend i toLd i had trusted him….. wow, suprised your not in prision fbi james next to norman then you can call him from your blackberry instead…. I have ya on recording! swear i met you in second grade and you used National treasure movie! I’ll take the POLYGRAPH TEST IF ANYONE WILL PAY FOR IT!

20. Julie Corbett wbl Minnesota says:

Coleen can you fight for a trial against fbi agent James e Picray? Collen you’re a god send please?

1. An American says:

Hey Julie,
      You sound like a lunatic.
      Are you sure all that you type is true

21. Julie Corbett says:

Ask James e Picray fbi agent, I said id take a lie detector bet he wouldn’t.