Puppy Saved From Hastings Garage Fire

HASTINGS (WCCO) — One lucky puppy was saved from a garage fire that destroyed a Hastings home Monday.

A person driving by saw smoke coming from a home on Ravenna Trail and called 911.

Fire officials say the fire seemed to have started in the garage and then spread into the attic of the home.

Firefighters rescued the puppy that was in the garage. He is OK.

No one was home when the fire broke out.

  • Gary

    Along with the puppy saved, 24 ant’s, 2 gerble’s, 2 rat’s and 7 mice were saved also.

  • buggy

    ah,but they didn’t save the several asian beetles scurryin’ about,eh?

  • gg24

    u guys are nuts keep it up in these economic times we need all the humor we can get Have a great day! You just made mine!

  • BFF Jack

    Well, he got his puppy. He really loves his puppy and that’s all that matters. Although he is a twink. If your reading this twinky your a twink.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Thursday Night Football

Listen Live