Twins Blog: Time For Them To Report…Time For Us To Wish
By Peter J. Nelson
THIS is the most wonderful time of the year. Fans everywhere are working on their wish lists of what they’d like to see out of their favorite teams this season.
Here’s the start of my list:
1. A World Series Championship (duh!).
2. Destroy the Yankees.
3. Nathan’s arm back.
4. The Liriano of 2006.
5. An injury-free season for Mr. Mauer.
6. A solid double play combo out of Casilla and Nishioka.
7. A sick and easy nickname for Nishioka.
8. Thousands of followers on @TwinsblogWCCO
9. My Bike Back.
10. No snow.
This seems reasonable, eh?