Gas Smell Evacuates Chanhassen School
CHANHASSEN, Minn. (WCCO) — The Chanhassen Elementary School was evacuated Thursday morning after staff members noticed the smell of gas in the building.
According to district officials, the building was evacuated and students en route were bussed over to Bluff Creek Elementary School.
Crews located the source of the gas odor and fixed the problem.
The fire marshal determined it was safe for staff and students to return, so the district was arranging for buses to bring the students back and resume their day as per normal.