Woman’s Body Found In White Bear Township

WHITE BEAR, Minn. (WCCO) — Police are investigating the death of a woman, whose body was found lying in a field in White Bear Township.

Authorities say they were dispatched around 12:45 p.m. Sunday to the 1600 block of  Whitaker Street after the 31-year-old woman’s body was found in a wooded area behind a business.

Investigators are looking into the cause of the woman’s death but say at this point, there are no indications of foul play.

The woman’s name is being withheld pending family notification.

The Ramsey County Medical Examiner is working to determine the cause of death.

Comments

1. Sara Yeager McAtee says:

You will be missed. I love you, and so did all of us. You were too young, too beautiful and you will never be forgotten.

1. Jake says:

Sorry for your loss. Peace and comfort to all who knew her.

2. theresa says:

i cannot believe this. I live right across the street and I saw aallthe ppolice but didnt know what happened

3. Beth says:

Grew up in WB and am the same age as this woman. Anyone know who it was?

4. Tanya Hildman says:

My thoughts and prayers are with your children and family! you will be missed!!!!!

1. Mel says:

Oh man, so awful. My prayers go out to the family and friends of whoever this woman is.

5. M.M.F says:

You will be dearly missed. I know you will be looking over your children from above. I will pray for fast healing for them, and pray they get through this tragic time. R.I.P

6. M says:

Does anyone know the name of the woman who died? I grew up in this area and just wanted to know if it was anyone I would know. Thanks and my condolences to the family.