Walk-A-Taco Added To Target Field Menu

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Target Field is known for great baseball and delicious food. And for its second season some new dishes are being added to the ballpark menu.

On Tuesday, the Twins announced a new partnership with El Burrito Mercado of St. Paul.

The restaurant will be serving up what’s called the “Walk-A-Taco” at Target Field.

It’s a crispy, cone shaped flour tortilla filled with your favorite taco ingredients.

“How do we make Mexican food more accessible whether it’s at sporting events, festivals, whatever it is. Make it so people could enjoy good Mexican food in an easier format,” said Tomas Silva, of El Burrito Mercado.

The Silva family has owned El Burrito Mercado for the past 30 years.

This was the first new food announcement at Target Field for the upcoming season.

Comments

1. Funnybunny says:

Delicious Food at baseball stadium? Is that a joke? It’s full of junk food.

1. Twinsfan says:

Well, why do you think it’s delicious? Because it IS unhealthy. People are expecting to eat Whole Foods.

2. TW says:

So junk food is not delicious? When did that become a fact? Lighten up Francis.

3. Webb says:

It doesn’t look that great – Probably $10. I know Señor Smoke’s wasn’t very good. Bring your own food to the game – that is one of the coolest things about Target field.

4. Justin says:

I’ll remember to pack some brie and proscuito w/ crackers when I go to the game. Maybe some cold chicken. It’ll be a French picnic. No, really.. starting to sound good.

5. Writing Jobs says:

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part🙂 I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.