Although it’s snowy today across our state, it’s still spring on the calendar and that means that spring cleaning time.
Make Your Own Cleaners
Getting new cleaning products can be expensive, but you can make your own and maybe save a few bucks while being a little more earth friendly too. Things like baking soda, vinegar and lemon are all ingredients that can have your home sparkling in no time. They may also be good in a pinch, if you don’t have time to run to the store to pick up replacement products. Click here to see some of their uses and recipes.
Here are a few more recipes for household cleaners:
If making homemade products is a little too hands-on for you, check out some of the coupons below:
• Sign up here to get more than $35 in savings from Mr. Clean Products and more (Cascade, Dawn, Febreze, Swiffer, etc.)
• Click here to get Right @ Home offers from Glade and Windex (things like $3 off Windex All-In-One Glass Cleaner Starter Kit and $1 off two Glade jar candles).
• Get a Proctor And Gamble Brand Sampler Coupon Book with $114 in savings here.
Check Your Progress
And of course you’ll need a checklist to help you through the process. Here is a list of some of my favorites I shared in last year’s blog:
• Organized Home – quick and easy checklist includes tips for inside and outside the house.
• Martha Stewart – Very organized, very thorough and includes a room-by room checklist that is easily printed. Also includes tips for washing windows, repairing a screen, etc.
• Woman’s Day – has quite a few printable checklists for each room and includes links to daily and weekly planner sheets to help you stay organized.
*Blog Bonus: Free bagel and cream cheese at Bruegger’s Bagels (EXP 03/24) with this coupon.
If you know of any other deals, share them with other ‘Good Lifers’ in the comment section. You can also text WCCODEALS to 84816 for a ‘deals of the week’ reminder.