1 Dead In Motorcycle Accident On Highway 169

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Shakopee police are investigating after a fatal motorcycle accident Saturday on Highway 169.

Police responded to the scene around 3:30 p.m., located near the intersection of County Road 18 and Highway 169. At the site of the accident, police said they found that a motorcyclist had driven off the road, hit a guard rail and subsequently died.

The motorcyclist has been identified as Kimsour Heng, 53, of Savage, Minn.

Police will continue to investigate.

Comments

1. whatever goes says:

Seriously Ms. Awesome? Someone died here.

How dumb can you be.

2. sjkble says:

That curve is 30 yes 30 miles an hour. How fast tere they going??

3. ppl says:

Please refrain from any negative comments. This was my uncle and my family is in a lot of pain. For all of you keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, thank you.

1. Digger says:

You and your family will be our thoughts and prayers. Although we do not know eachother, I am a fellow motorcyclist and have lost friends and loved ones the same way and I feel your pain. Take care, God bless.

2. Joy Johnell Hill Malone says:

I saw this accident yesterday just after it happen…I immediately began to pray!!! My husband is a motorcycle rider and this is my worst fear. I pray that you find comfort in knowing that he is in a better place and was doing something that he loved to do. Be Blessed!

1. Sporty007 says:

My deepest sympathy to the family and friends in this tragic accident. May you find comfort in you memories.
        Take care and god bless

4. Northernwind says:

As well my son and I we on the scene of the accident right after it happened. How awful it must have been for you and your family to get the news of your loved ones death! The scene will be in our minds for a long time, we will never forget it. My boyfriend & I are motorcyclist as well, we have lost many friends to freak cycle accidents. Please know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. May Kimsour Heng RIP.

For you people that have NO HEARTS or COMPASSION keep your thoughts to yourselves or just stay off the comment page!!!

5. Linda says:

My condolences to the Heng’s family and may God bless Pu kimsour’s soul. I just heard this news a few minutes ago.

6. sabrina16 says:

i had seen it happen. not only calling 911 was my first reaction but i was so scared. im sorry for him, and my prayers go out to the family.. rip Kimsour Heng.. =/

7. Les Johnson says:

It happens so fast, especially on a motorcycle. By the time you realize you’re out-of-control, it’s too late to do anything about it. It can be a very dangerous way to spend your time, that’s for sure.

I hope the happy memories of your uncle sustain you through this trying time.

8. Phil Mcrackin says:

Sad beyond words when you lose a brother. All of us motorcyclists are brothers and sisters who share the road and passion for riding. My heart goes out to you and your family.