4 Added To Hennepin County’s Top 10 Most Wanted List

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Four suspects have been added to the Hennepin County’s Top 10 Most Wanted List on Monday. Now, authorities are asking the public for information that will help lead to their arrests.

The four suspects (left to right, from the top) include 35-year-old Jose Guadelupe Gutierrez-Sanchez, 31-year-old Mohamud Mohamed Omar, 30-year-old John Dean Clark and 33-year-old Andrea Beltran.

Gutierrez-Sanchez is wanted on a warrant for first-degree criminal sexual conduct. He is accused of abusing his girlfriend’s daughter for several years, beginning when she was 7 or 8 years old.

Omar is wanted on a warrant in connection with a felony charge of fleeing a police officer. He is accused of fleeing officers on two occasions.

Beltran is wanted on a warrant for second-degree assault. She’s accused of seriously injuring her landlord by hitting him on the head with an object.

To see the complete list, click here.

Comments

1. Huxley says:

Sounds like Gutierrez-Sanchez is a criminal. The other three- if they are the worst of the worst and a high priority for LE, I’d say things are going pretty well. Hitting a landlord on the head? Last time I looked that was a form of public service. The rent is too dam high.

2. Les Johnson says:

The fact that she still considers herself a female should be a crime in and of itself. I mean dang. Talk about falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down…

1. JamieinMN says:

You’re an idiot….

1. Les Johnson says:

Justify your comment please.

3. MAJ says:

Four out of ten are Somalians. How many of these wonderful folks did we allow to come to MN. Way to go officials. Maybe the welfare isn’t high enough.

1. Racist says:

Says who? Just because the name appears to be of foreign origin means nothing. I’ve worked with 4th generation Canadians who happen to look Chinese but he was more Canadian than I was. He called himself a “banana” – yellow on the outside and white on the inside.

These people may be far more American than you are.

4. Les Johnson says:

You may not have read the story very thoroughly, Missy, but the bottom right picture is that of a female, allegedly. Do you believe it is one?

1. JamieinMN says:

It is NOT a female, In Italy and Albania, Andrea is quite exclusively a masculine name, the equivalent of Andrew.

1. sarah says:

So is Andrea a male or female? I agree with Les, if it is a she, she got beaten with an ugly stick.

1. JamieinMN says:

Does it LOOK like a female? No. Maybe you both need your eyes checked.

1. Check it out says:

Jamiein Maybe YOU need to read the story when the person is referred in the story as a SHE. I agree with the ugly tree and stick.

2. Sarah says:

No it doesn’t LOOK like a female but I have encountered many people resembling Andrea that could could pass for a male or female.

3. Les Johnson says:

The article says her name is Andrea and refers to her with the feminine pronoun “she.” Typically, “she” refers to a female, where I’m from.

Maybe you are the one who should be getting their eyes checked.

1. JamieinMN says:

No, I believe it’s a typo in the article.

1. It's a SHE says:

If you follow the link to the actual top 10 list posted by the county, SHE is officially listed as Female of America Indian race.

4. Run Forest Run!!!! says:

Jamie,
            I think you need your eyes checked because it says in the story he/she is a she…. Unless you have firsthand knowledge Jamie that she is actually a he and therefore you must know him or her. If that is the case maybe you should alert the authorities instead of hiding him/her out in your closet.:) I agree with Sarah and Les. I would be afraid of her, she is kind of scary

1. JamieinMN says:

You got me. I’m great at hiding criminals in my closets:-/

1. Run Forest run!!!!!!!!! says:

I don’t think it is a typo because if you go look at the actual website that has all 10 most wanted it list Andrea and as a she. If you click on complete list you will see it and unless the 10 Most Wanted List did it in error she is definitely a she. A scary she but none the less a she. I know it’s bad to say but if I woke up to that in the morning I would be on the 10 Most Ran Away List:) if there was such a list.

2. coolbreeze says:

…and the Somali-looking guy, that face was ripped up by a St Paul K9. Get that brave dog a bone and fresh shots.

5. dc says:

…that’s Andreas that is male. (notice the S)
    they are correct that Andrea is female.

6. very interesting says:

Nice to see an equal opportunity list there.

7. just sayin says:

Dude! A chick!? OMG – her face looks like a catchers mitt!

UCKINGFUGLY!!!!!!! Nasty! I wonder what diseases she carries!!!!!?

And apon first look, “Clark is wanted on a warrant for first-degree DWI. He has three previous DWI convictions.”

I noticed that MASSIVE honker! LMAO
    Looks like he’s been beaten down enough! HAHA

8. red says:

anyone need a prom date?

9. coolbreeze says:

What an ugly bunch! And that last con is a chick? Good grief, no way! Yikes! Lock these people up, please? (I do indeed have too much free time on my hands…Les Johnson does too).

1. Les Johnson says:

My comment to that, coolbreeze, is that the ones making the most money at their jobs are the ones who typically do the least amount of actual work. Or maybe that’s just true in my case.:)

10. Les Johnson says:

I’m the nighttime bartender at The Saloon in DT Mpls..It gives me days free..Care to hangout?

11. donS says:

Looks like the united nations on bad’ns…welcome to america!

12. Krystal says:

These comments to this article were great hilarious reads tonight, considering the news of Casey Anthony being aqquitted of murder charges or any charges concrning her missing daughter, dead daughter and an 18 yr old pranking his school with a blow up doll and looking at 8-10 yrs prison time! Only in America!

13. Murph says:

Andrea is an alias! That is definitely my old girl friend Breaking Wind!