St. Paul Man Charged In Double Shooting

ST. PAUL, Minn. (WCCO) – A 21-year-old St. Paul man was charged Friday in connection with the shootings of two teenage males Thursday night in St. Paul.

Santonio Marquese Ferguson was charged with two felony counts of second-degree assault and is scheduled to make his first appearance in Ramsey County District Court on Monday.

According to a criminal complaint, the two victims and several witnesses told police that several men got out of a car at Frank Street near Reaney Avenue at about 11 p.m. Thursday. One of the men from the car, allegedly Ferguson, began shooting at the victims.

One victim was shot in the back and the other was shot in the leg. Both victims were taken to Region’s Hospital.

Officers spotted an SUV leaving the scene of the shooting at a high rate of speed. They found Ferguson a short time later in possession of a gun in the 900 block of Wilson Avenue.

Ferguson faces a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison and/or $28,000 in fines.

Comments

One Comment

  1. KegHead says:

    Looks like St. Louis.

  2. Drunken Dissed Orderly says:

    I think I had him on my fantasy football team last year…

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From WCCO | CBS Minnesota

Trees Of Hope
Good Question

Listen Live