Nice Ride To Expand To St. Paul
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
ST. PAUL (WCCO) – The popular Nice Ride bicycle kiosks will soon make an expansion and be made available to parts of St. Paul.
In all, 43 new bike stations are being added to the Twin Cities over the summer.
Mayors R.T. Rybak and Chris Coleman will be taking a ride from Minneapolis to St. Paul next Monday to celebrate the expansion.
Additionally, the mayors’ ride will mark the completion of Central Corridor light rail construction along University Avenue between Emerald Street and Hampden Avenue.
Currently, there are 73 Nice Ride locations in Minneapolis. The summer expansion will bring 500 more bicycles to the Cities.