Bachmann To Speak At Calif. GOP Event In Sept.

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann of Minnesota has a date with leading California Republicans.

The Republican congresswoman was announced Monday as a speaker at the California GOP’s state convention. She’ll give a banquet address during the gathering in Los Angeles in September.

Bachmann is a tea party favorite who has found herself in the thick of the 2012 race for the Republican presidential nomination.

Bachmann’s appearance is a win for the party, which has struggled to attract high-profile speakers at its last few conventions.

Comments

1. She is says:

going nowhere, just watch and see.

2. Give me liberty says:

Moonbat alert!

Prepare for the radical left wing nuts and their hate mongering to begin shortly.

1. drummer says:

I’m a right wing nut who doesn’t think this bizarre woman is what we need.

3. buzzcut says:

If you are running for President, a law should be passed that you need to resign from Congress because the taxpayers of her district are getting short-changed of services provided by Bachman with this speaking job even if Congress is not in session.

in other words…do your job don’t be looking for another one on our dime. This would never fly in the private sector.

4. MARK says:

Since I disagree with her on almost every issue, I guess I should be glad that she’s totally ignoring her duties as a representative of the people of Minnesota to run for president, but it still makes me mad. Didn’t we hire her to do a job?

1. GOPSUX says:

We who? Be careful Mark, only lunitics hired her.

1. MARK says:

The problem is that whether we voted for her or not, we’re still all paying her salary. So to me we all hired her, even if some of us didn’t want to.

1. GOPSUX says:

Ok, I’ll go with that.

5. jon says:

This ought to be good.

6. KEVIN says:

BUSSCUT, WITH YOUR WAY OF THINKING I’M ASSUMING YOU WILL REQUIRE OBAMA TO RESIGN ALSO SO HE CAN RUN AGAIN INSTEAD OF NO DOING HIS JOB.

1. Ronald Raygun says:

kevin is a great big fat angry stupid pu$$ who hides on the intergoogle and threatens people because he is afraid that a little pipsqueek will kick his butt in person.

7. Murph says:

The GOP 2012 campaign will be DOA with candidates like the Minnesota Mudslingers…. Bachmann /Pawlenty. The two most embarrassing politicians the state has ever produced, and that was very tough to accomplish! Considering the goofy sideshows over the last two decades.

8. kevin says: