Man Burned After Starting Brush Fire With Gasoline
Get Breaking News First
EAST BETHEL, Minn. (WCCO) – A man was airlifted to an area hospital late Wednesday morning after being badly burned in a fire, according to the Anoka County Sheriff’s dispatch.
The dispatch unit said the incident happened just before 11:30 a.m. on the 2700 block of 183rd Avenue NE.
According to authorities, the 40-year-old man was burned after he tried to start a fire with a pile of brush using gasoline as an accelerant.
The man reportedly received burns over the front half of his body.
He was airlifted to Hennepin County Medical Center. Authorities did not report on his condition.