WCCO EYE4 LOGO WCCO Radio wcco-eye-blue01, ww color blue

Local

Authorities: Firefighters Contain Plymouth House Fire

View Comments

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up
Today's Most Popular Video
  1. Koffy In The Morning: How Well Do You Know Your Neighbor?
  2. WCCO Viewers Send In Doggie Selfies
  3. 4 Things To Know For 8/26
  4. Good Question: Why Can Companies Use Tax Inversion?
  5. WCCO Heads To The Mighty Midway

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Firefighters battled a house fire Saturday afternoon in Plymouth, Minn., authorities said.

Firefighters responded to the house, located at 240 Zachary Lane, just before 1 p.m. When they arrived, they found heavy smoke throughout the house and a small fire in the kitchen. The firefighters were able to contain the fire to the kitchen and the overhead attic space.

Firefights said the fire was a grease fire, which was a started while the family was cooking.

The family of five that lives in the house was able to make it out safely. The Red Cross is assisting the family with emergency services.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,812 other followers