Nurse Charged With Stealing Narcotics From Hospital

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A Wisconsin nurse has been charged with stealing drugs from a hospital.

Della Rae Thalin, 45, of New Richmond, Wis., is accused of stealing the narcotic hydromorphone from a Minnesota hospital.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minnesota said Thalin used her unique user identification and password to steal drugs from secure storage cabinets between Feb. 25 and March 19.

Authorities said she took the drugs for her personal use.

If convicted, Thalin faces up to four years in prison.

Comments

1. Sarah says:

You’re an idiot.

1. Botanist says:

Hey, great comment, Sarah. I can see your college education from here…

What would YOU suggest as a punishment, Sarah? Give her a new car and home because her life is hard? LOL

1. Sarah says:

Ummm…….I think our legal system can handle it. Whipping and face tattoos – where did ya come up with that?

Mike – what do yo u look like? ; )

2. em0886 says:

I would say that she should definitely get some time because what she did was illegal; I also think though since she clearly has a drug addiction, after being incarcerated she should go to treatment and try to get her life straight.

1. Kenny1e683 says:

I just gotta say you are wrong are wrong on all accounts. She is not addicted to drugs, i know her personally, she is a wonderful mom. sending her to jail would only deprieve a child from his mother. i do believe there should be consequences but long term jail time is not the answer

3. Iconoclast says:

I once dated a black guy who was a Nurse at North Memorial..I loved the elastic waist on the scrubs he wore to work..Easy access for a quickie as he was headed out the door.

1. Botanist says:

I also dated a hospital employee,but a janitor. He too wore the scrubs you describe. Filled em out nicely too.