Man Charged With Sexually Assaulting Girl, 7
Get Breaking News First
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – An 18-year-old Crystal man is accused of sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl at a Brooklyn Center barbecue, according to criminal charges filed Friday in Hennepin County District Court.
Isaac Terrell Porter was charged with felony first-degree criminal sexual conduct in connection with the incident earlier this month.
According to a criminal complaint, authorities responded to Hennepin County Medical Center on Aug. 17 after a report of a sexual assault of a 7-year-old girl. When they arrived, the victim’s mother told police they were at the hospital because the suspect, Porter, forced himself on the girl and had sex with her.
The complaint states the incident happened at an Aug. 10 barbecue on the 5300 block of Vincent Avenue North in Brooklyn Center.
The woman who brought the victim into the hospital had noticed that she was going to the bathroom more than normal, the complaint states. The victim told police that Porter made her kiss him, remove her clothes and engage in sexual conduct with him in the downstairs bedroom where the barbecue was taking place, according to the complaint.
Court records show that Porter has been suspected in two other criminal sexual conduct cases this year in Bloomington. The other cases involved two 15-year-old girls who both told police he had non-consensual sex with them. He pleaded guilty in one of the cases to fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct.
Officers later found Porter and arrested him. He is currently in the Hennepin County Jail and faces up to 30 years in prison and up to $40,000 in fines on the most current criminal sexual conduct charge.