Mpls. Police Investigate Gun Shot Reports

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis Police are investigating reports of gun violence that happened overnight.

Officers were called out to the area of 34th St. and North Sheridan Ave. around 10:30 p.m. Monday.

Police taped off an area and were out with dogs looking around for any sign of a crime.

So far, there are no reports of any injuries.

1. KegHead says:

Yup, St. Louis.

2. fred says:

the police that investigate gunshots in norf have really good job security.

3. kevin says:

Sven was putting a cap into someone…but missed…..

4. Iconoclast says:

Well, lets see. Keghead made a Saint Louis comment, Kevin said something dumb that he thinks is clever and now we just need to wait for Architect to say something racist. I wonder why he’s not “The Architect” any more?

1. The Architect says:

Because i’m at work all day..earning a living..paying my own way through life..Unlike Iconoclast who is now into his 73rd week of collecting unemployment at a rate of $202 per week.

5. kevin says:

And Iconoclast again has nothing intelligent to say, so he attacks everyone else. I am sure it was not black gun play in North Minneapolis. I am sure that Sven just had a couple 40’s….and his old lady said something about their EBT card being empty…..and Sven went out looking to supplement his EBT card….but the supplemnt zigged and zagged causing Sven to slip on his empty cartridges…….then Sven decided to go impregnate his old lady again, in order to increase his EBT limit……

1. Dale Gribble says:

I hurt that you didn’t bother to mention my witty rejoinders, kevin.

1. kevin says:

Oh God…ok….Dale we are waiting for your witty rejoinders…..

2. John Redcorn says:

Iconoclast is one lazy liberal..He embraces multi culturalism even while his head is buried deep in the sand..His primary skill is avoiding the facts of reality..And posting desperate M4M Craigslist ads while his Fat Equadoran wife works all day cleaning horse stalls.

6. J Mac says:

Wow it is interesting how you do not have anything to say that actually relates to what happened. Being a resident of that block I wonder why nobody is mentioning here that there was someone actually shot and an ambulance was there that took the person on a stretcher (whether dead or alive, I am not sure). I wonder what people are trying to hide here that there are “so far no injuries reported”…