1 Stabbed In Downtown Minneapolis

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Police are investigating a stabbing in downtown Minneapolis.

Police say it happened around 3 a.m. Sunday near Pizza Luce, 119 N. 4th St. in Minneapolis.

One person was taken to the hospital, with an unknown condition.

We’ll have more information as it becomes available.

Comments

1. I Hate Ignorance says:

Minneapolis,,,shocker.

2. Guy says:

And in other news … water is still wet, the Earth is still spinning on it’s axis and a dog chased a cat up a tree…

Saturday night in the ‘hood …

3. Kevin says:

Embrace diversity…..

1. Mommie says:

Kevin you sound like a real tough guy hidin behind the big screen there. Where do you live. Exactly please.

2. dude says:

Yeah. Popeyes chicken must have been closed at 3:00 am

4. The streets is real says:

err-body get yo stab on!

5. hate the system says:

scary, i was out last night getting pizza there at about that time…

6. C Jensen says:

Permit to Carry…. Just another reason that I have one.

1. fivefootwhimp says:

When you wet your pants doesn’t that wreck the bullets?

1. @fivefootchimp says:

No Thuggo, ammunition is actually waterproof.

2. C Jensen says:

@fivefootwhimp,

Come and assault me or someone in my presence with a deadly weapon and have intent to use it. We’ll both see if I wet my pants or fail to draw my weapon and fire…. It’s a shame only 7000 Minnesotans are exercising their right to carry because I’m fairly certain there are tens of thousands of armed criminals.

2. wowser says:

You’re a little nuts dude. I think five foot whimp is trying to say you are too. Paranoid perhaps, who knows. What a sad way to walk around with your glass half full.

7. Get Real says:

Why would you assume that someone carrying a firearm is too scared to use it? Do you always underestimate your opponent so badly? Secondly, although it’s not clear I am going to do some assuming of my own and guess that you are one of those “take away the guns and everything is candy land” people. It’s not true. And this next part is directed at everyone who thinks that gun removal is a good idea- Human beings will always prey on each other and find a way to take what is yours if they want it bad enough for themselves. This has been going on since the dawn of man. Take away the guns, they’ll come back with knives, take away the knives, they’ll come back with clubs. On and on. Living is hard enough in this world, if I want to protect my family and myself I deserve every right to do so, even if that means using a gun to do it. BTW- you’re the one that sounds like a p_ssy.