Roundy’s Recalls Chicken Sold In Minn., Wis.
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MILWAUKEE (AP) – Milwaukee-based Roundy’s Supermarkets Inc. is recalling about 360 pounds of breaded chicken breast that may have been undercooked.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture says the products were sold after Sept. 13 at deli counters in Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin. The agency says the product being recalled is no longer available for purchase, but consumers who already bought it should discard it.
The product is called “Chef’s Collection Chicken Milanese Breast.” The container has the identifying item code of “037496,” and lot code of “171589-2561.” Also, within the USDA mark of inspection is the establishment number “P-33997.”
The USDA says the problem was discovered after a consumer complaint. It says Roundy’s believes that one tray of chicken didn’t undergo the final cooking process.
No illnesses have been reported.
(© Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)