Wis. Cops: Pregnant Woman’s Baby Taken ‘By Force’

MILWAUKEE (AP) — Milwaukee police say a pregnant 23-year-old woman was found dead in a basement and her baby torn from her womb “by force.”

Police Chief Edward Flynn said Saturday the newborn boy is also dead. A Milwaukee Journal Sentinel report says a 33-year-old woman has been arrested.

Flynn says the 33-year-old woman called 911 Thursday to say she’d just given birth but the baby wasn’t breathing. Police and emergency officials rushed to the home and found the baby dead.

Flynn says there’s no evidence the two women knew each other. He says police aren’t looking for any other suspects.

Comments

1. Me says:

How terrible, condolences to the Mom and baby’s families.

2. Ferris Lind says:

makes me sick

3. j speedbag 64 says:

what the……….

4. Disgusted up North says:

Sounds like some woman wanted a baby so she found a woman due to have one, brought her home and decided to have someone elses!
    Sick witch, I hope they toss her in the clink! Betting other women in jail won’t take to kindly to her!
    Get er girls!

5. just me says:

Sounds like Sharon Tate all over again……sad, sick minds….

1. Me says:

Sharon Tate wasn’t murdered for her baby. Sharon Tate and her in-utero baby were tortured and murdered along with several others.

1. just me again says:

No, she wasn’t but her baby was carved from her……what it takes for one person to do that to another was my point. How do you think this baby was taken “by force”? I doubt she delivered naturally and then was killed.

6. sam i am says:

That is a really hard story to read.

1. KM says:

I agree, although I am not sure we were talking the same reasons why…I have way more questions after reading this story! I think it was a very poor reporting job. Apparently the cops/medics were there twice…did they discover the first time that the baby was “torn” from the mother’s womb? Why did they not intervene the first time they were there, she must have also needed medical attention? Too many questions and not enough answers.

7. Sick up North says:

sick, Sick, SICK! I was thinking Sharon Tate when I wrote the first comment, but I backed off.

8. cassie says:

that is aweful

9. Shoulda been a cop up North says:

“Thursday to say she’d just given birth but the baby wasn’t breathing. Police and emergency officials rushed to the home and found the baby dead.

After an autopsy and further investigation, police returned to the home Friday. They found the 23-year-old mother fatally injured in the basement.”

There was no reason for the cops to think there was another woman involved. When the autopsy was done and more facts were brought up, they went back. Probably promised her leniency if she fessed up.

10. tan pup says:

If you want the whole story, go to the source:
    WCCO isn’t big on facts or filling in the blanks.

1. KM says:

Thank you for that link…it makes the whole story understandable. Personally, if ‘CCO can’t get it right, they should not even do a story.