The Good Life For Less: Spook-tacular Savings
We are just weeks away from the spookiest and most candy-filled time of year — Halloween.
If you are trying to hunt down your costume, and don’t have time to make your own, here are a few pre-made deals.
• Check out the thrift stores in your area (Goodwill, Savers, ARC, etc.) for discount costumes and accessories and don’t forget to use these coupons to save even more.
• Drugstore.com – Up to 30 percent off costumes and free shipping (EXP 10/20) and new customers can take $5 off $30 orders or $10 off $50 orders.
• BuyCostumes.com – Get 15 percent off everything on the site with coupon code OCTOBER15, or get $30 off orders $150 with coupon code SPIDER30 (EXP 10/20), and free shipping on orders over $40+ with code SNOWFREE.
• SpiritHalloween.com – Get 20 percent off any one item with coupon code SPAFF20, plus get a free candy bag with any kid’s Marvel costume purchase.
• HalloweenExpress.com – Buy one get one at 25 percent off with code BOGO25CJ (Thanks to BensBargains.com for this find.) They also have a $5 off instant coupon if you sign up for mailing list (I’d recommend using a junk email account).
• Costume Super Center – Get 20 percent off orders of $50 and more with code FALL20
• Costume Kingdom – 30 percent off clearance items with code CLEARANCE30
• Shindigz – Get costumes up to 85 percent off in clearance section. They also offer coupon codes that switch up daily, so check back.
Later this week I’ll talk about some homemade costume ideas that will save you even more money, so if you have any ideas, send them on!
Know of any other deals, share them with other ‘Good Lifers’ in the comment section. You can also read more money-saving blog posts here and text WCCODEALS to 84816 for a ‘deals of the week’ reminder.