5 Suspected In Sherburne Co. Theft Ring

ZIMMERMAN, Minn. (WCCO) — Four adults and one juvenile male have been arrested in suspicion of running a theft ring in Sherburne County.

According to the county sheriff’s office, the five were arrested on Tuesday and booked into Sherburne County Jail.

Officers took into custody Robin Blake, 50; Joshua Robertson, 21; Chaz Tschida, 19; and Elroy Huntington, 30. All are from Zimmerman except for Huntington, who is from Elk River. The juvenile male was not identified.

The sheriff’s department said they believe one more adult is likely to be charged in connection with the thefts.

Police said there have been a number of thefts reported from vehicles in Zimmerman recently. They were able to gather enough evidence to execute a search warrant, where they found some stolen property as well as prescription pills.

Officers were then led to a second location, where even more stolen items were retrieved.

According to the sheriff’s department, at least 20 cases are believed solved with these arrests. They are working to return the stolen property to its owners.

Comments

1. Lister says:

I wonder if they needed money for x-mas presents or for meth?
    …hi mom, meet my new friends…

1. em1022 says:

lmao…no kidding!! I knew immediately looking at these pics that they are meth users..you can tell because their skin color is weird and they look like zombies!!

2. Mike Tyson says:

The facial tattoos are great for the career..It’s a fast-track to upper management.

2. Mr. Always Right says:

Winning!!

3. jeam says:

meth trash, that what it (meth) will do for you… and your so called life is nothing but a mess, look at them, like their half -way to death…LOL

4. Jackie Stewart says:

It’s a bad day for motor racing…

5. TL says:

why does there always seem to be a ma barker in these small time theft rings?

I guess they needed funds for a bigger trailer for the four of ’em.

6. You're wrong says:

They aren’t white, they are white trash. There is a difference.

1. @you're confussed says:

how so ?
      that then mean there is a difference between black and your black trash racism I’d hope?
      fess up now …. do tell us

1. does that help? says:

Their mamas would be all over the news defending them. They be just turning their life around.

7. Trailer full of trash says:

Dummies to methed up to lead without a Ma Barker type……but Ma herself wasn’t this friggen skanky and ugly so maybe we need another namesake for this type of looking woman?!
    I think a perfect fit is Ma Bachmann … whatyaythin’ ?

8. Trailer full of trash says:

I think a perfect fit is Ma Bachmann … whatyaythin’ ?

9. G Dog says:

Gee, I wonder if the prison tattoos on the one guy’s face was any clue as to his activities?

10. X-puffer says:

I agree with Kevin. Where is the usual over the top racial remarks that usually follow a story like this. This whole column is filled with hypocrites!

11. markass says:

I be they stole my friends lap top computer and my fake ambien!

1. UKNOWN says:

Let me know what brand i might be able to find it for you bro!

12. UKNOWN says:

Im sure they did!! What a F***ed up group of individuals right there!! Brother in law is probably another going to get arrested! ALWAYS hung with these goons!! Definetly Meth, thats a fact.