Unemployment Rate Drops To 8.6 Percent
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — With the unemployment rate falling from 9 percent to 8.6 percent, the good news has many people wondering if things are finally looking up.
It seems there have been a lot of good news recently. Earlier this month, we heard Minnesota’s unemployment rate fell 0.5 percent to 6.4 percent. The Dow also showed a weekly gain.
Americans are spending more and it’s all helping consumer confidence.
Watch Rachel Slavik’s report above for more.