Coldplay Coming To St. Paul In August

ST. PAUL (WCCO) — Coldplay will return to the stage after a nearly three-year hiatus — including a stop at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul.

The band will perform Saturday, Aug. 11 at the X, with tickets available starting Saturday, Dec. 17.

Coldplay has sold more than 50 million records worldwide and have won numerous awards, including seven Grammy Awards.

The band, made up of Guy Berryman, Jonny Buckland, Will Champion and Chris Martin, is touring in support of its new album, “Mylo Xyloto.”

Comments

1. Tim Heidecker says:

Oh my God I CAN’T WAIT!

2. Mike says:

quite possibly the most overrated band ever

3. Jake says:

They ain’t bad, but they ain’t the Rolling Stones or Lynyrd Skynyrd EITHER. If the best seats are over $100, they are overpriced BIG TIME, especially in this economy.
    And PLEASE, keep the visual effects toned down, it I go to see them, I want to HEAR THEM in the best possible way. I don’t want, or NEED, the distractions, because the band is HUNGOVER.

4. Even my kids have not heard of Cold Play says:

Who the hell is Cold Play? Aren’t they roadies for U2? Honestly I have never heard of them, I’ve heard of Green Day, White Stripes, Black Keys but I have no idea who Cold Play is.

1. Jake says:

LOLROTFLMAO. So when was Coldplay’s LAST BIG HIT, and HOW LONG AGO did it happen?? Can anybody even give me a name of a song, or the last time and radio station that it was last played on??

1. M says:

“Clocks”.. Cities 97. Cannot tell you a day, but I hear it on that station.

5. Coldplay? says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ