ST. PAUL (WCCO) – Fire investigators are looking into what sparked a fire at a St. Paul tanning salon.
The walls of the Grand Tan Club on Grand Avenue started burning a little before 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Crews said they found the fire in the salon’s walls.
Firefighters managed to put it out quickly, and did not call the fire suspicious.
The salon sustained some damage from crews having to knock through walls and cut holes in the roof. There was also some smoke damage.
The tanning salon is located right above the Grand Ole Creamery. Fire crews said the creamery was not damaged or affected.