Dayton Orders Flags At Half-Staff For MN Soldier
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Flags around the state will fly at half-staff Thursday in honor of a fallen soldier from Minnesota.
Gov. Mark Dayton ordered the flags lowered in honor of Chief Warrant Officer Lucas Sigfrid.
The 32-year-old was killed in a helicopter crash at Fort Lewis in Washington.
Two helicopters collided during a training mission.
Sigfrid was a Champlin High School graduate and attended St. Cloud State University.