Neighbor Helps Man, 2 Kids Out Of Burning House
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – A neighbor helped a man and his two kids get out of a burning home in Plymouth Sunday afternoon moments before firefighters arrived.
Firefighters said the family didn’t know the back of their house was on fire until the neighbor came to get them.
The fire appears to have started on the ground floor and then quickly spread to the attic.
By the time firefighters arrived at the house, they had to battle a flame-spurting propane tank in the garage. They dealt with it successfully.
It is not known how the fire started.