2 Dead In Rollover Crash

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A rollover accident on Interstate 90 killed two people Sunday afternoon.

The Minnesota State Patrol said 45-year-old Randy Fjeld and 44-year-old Sally Tadych, both of Circle Pines, were killed in the crash. Fjeld was driving at the time.

Authorities say Fjeld’s vehicle was driving east on I-90 and entered the center median, causing the vehicle and attached snowmobile trailer to roll.

The crash occurred around 2 p.m. Sunday.

The vehicle came to rest and landed in the westbound lane of I-90.

The Minnesota State Patrol is investigating the crash but notes that conditions were icy at the time of the rollover.

1. City of Faribault Resident says:

My condolences to those who have lost a loved one in this accident. To the editor or lack thereof, Faribault, MN is located along I-35, which runs north/south. Interestate 90 does run east/west through Faribault county.

2. G Dog says:

I 90 is 45 miles from Faribault. Whoever write the headlines for this site failed junior high geography.

1. or try googling before commenting says:

Actually, I-90 runs through Faribault COUNTY, which is different from Faribault the CITY. Maybe you failed junior high geography.

1. Oakdale Mom says:

Is geography of any importance at this time? I think not. Many thoughts and prayers to both families.

3. Roger Ruth says:

Should this be Fairmont, not Faribault? Faribault is north of I90 by about 45-50 mins. Just curious?

4. Jennifer says:

Randy and Sally will be GREATLY Missed in this world! I still can’t believe the loss of 2 wonderful people! My heart especially goes out to the 2 beautiful children they raised into wonderful people! RIP Randy and Sally! Jim is waiting for you patiently and with open arms! Love you all!