Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown To Arrive At MOA

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — Princess Diana’s 1981 royal wedding gown arrives next week in advance of an exhibit celebrating her life at the Mall of America.

The wedding dress is scheduled to be uncrated on Wednesday. The multi-layered gown features more than 10,000 tiny mother-of-pearl sequins and pearls.

The gown is the centerpiece of the exhibit “Diana: A Celebration” that opens at the Bloomington mall next Saturday.

The exhibit includes 28 of Princess Diana’s designer dresses, family heirlooms, paintings and rare home movies and photos.

Advance VIP tickets are now available for purchase at Mall of America guest service desks. General admission tickets go on sale the day the exhibit opens.

Tickets also are available online through Ticketmaster. The exhibit runs through June 10.

(漏 Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

Comments

1. T. Johnson says:

Tickets???? You’ve got to be kidding me!!!

2. Winnie says:

yup, tickets over $20 a piece! rip off!

3. j speedbag 64 says:

a beat up old dress……really you got to be kidding….

4. M says:

I don’t know whats more crazy. The fact that tickets are over $20 for this or the fact that the exhibit is running for over five moths.

5. Charyl Peifer says:

How sad they are charging so much. 馃槮 I had hoped that I could bring my mom to see it as well. Now both of us will have to miss it.

6. 转拽诇讬讟谞讬诐 诇讞转讜谞讜转 says:

I don’t even understand how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up used to be great. I do not know who you’re but definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!