Sen. Staffer Brodkorb Hires Law Firm After Firing
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
ST. PAUL (WCCO) — Fired Minnesota Senate staffer Michael Brodkorb has hired the Bloomington law firm of Villaume & Schiek ahead of possible legal action against the Senate, according to State Capitol sources.
Brodkorb was fired after Sen. Amy Koch quit her post as Majority Leader, and admitted an “inappropriate relationship.”
Capitol sources tell WCCO-TV, Koch will not be a defendant in, or the subject of, any legal action by Brodkorb.
The Villaume & Schiek law firm specializes in criminal defense and employment law.