Charges: 2 Prostituted Teen With Asperger’s Syndrome
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
ST. PAUL (WCCO) — An 18-year-old Fridley man and his girlfriend have been accused of allegedly forcing a developmentally challenged teenage girl into prostitution.
Tyree Erik Jones and 22-year-old Bionca Elizabeth-Helen Mixon of St. Paul were both charged with felony counts of solicitation to practice prostitution, promotion of prostitution and engaging in sex trafficking.
According to the criminal complaint, Jones and Mixon held a teenage girl with Asperger’s Syndrome against her will at their hotel room in St. Paul. They allegedly forced her to have sex with approximately 30 men for money.
The victim was 17 years old at the time.
If convicted, Jones and Mixon could be sentenced to more than 20 years in prison.