Amelia Takes Private Tour Of Princess Diana Exhibit

Galley: A Tour Of Diana, A Celebration

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A tribute to Princess Diana, which is only making two stops in the U.S. this year, is now in the Twin Cities.

On Thursday night, Amelia Santaniello hosted a charity event to kick off the tour of “Diana A Celebration” at Mall of America. After dinner, the VIP’s got a chance to see the museum-style exhibition.

However, Amelia had the chance to take a private tour. Watch the report above!

Princess Diana’s Dress: Fun Facts

More from Amelia Santaniello
Comments

1. frankandamelia says:

Oh lovely! Did Franky poo get to join you? These 2 pukes make me sick!

2. likesCCO says:

Obviously not everyone agrees with you, since they have been on the air together for several years now and have a great following. You must have a very unhappy life to make comments like that so early in the morning. If you don’t like them, there are other TV stations in the metro for you to watch.

3. likesCCO says:

If you are going to make disparaging comments about people, you should probably learn how to use an apostrophe so your comments make sense.

1. frankandamelia says:

Oh now you are the grammar police… get a life you piece of chit!

4. Janice says:

WCCO – second try for this comment – what is the problem with?

frankandamelia can make nasty comments, but I get censored for no apparent reason when making what I try to be intelligent, thought out observations.

WCCO can you tell me why? I did leave a comment several days ago and no one got back to me. I know this has happened to others also. What are your parameters?

1. frank and beans says:

censorship! Gotta love it.

1. Janice says:

frankandamelia’s worst posts have been deleted. Mine was never even posted. You “Submit Comment” and get thrown to the top and your comment is never entered. Why? I have even opened free emails so I could use a different name thinking that was the problem (tend to reply to the ones I think are idiots) but that hasn’t helped.

How many others as this happened to? Anyone have a suggestion? Many times a good conversation is started, but I seldom join in anymore because of this. Only did on this one because of frankandamelia’s clear swearing (effing and j**kwad) to liksCCO and wanted to know how that could be posted and mine not.

If I though me comment would have been posted it would have been: I still think Diana’s wedding dress was ugly then and still is – all junkie stuff, everything under the book added and overwhelmed the wearer. This is one dress that did not age well. Her fashion sense vastly improved over time.

5. Red says:

some of your comments were deleted cause they were offensive and were deleted after I myself reported them

1. Janice says:

@Red – what was offensive? I don’t swear, use spell check and look up facts if I am not sure. Offensive if I don’t agree with you?

I am not the only Janice that posts.

6. betty says:

Sorry Amelia , but I hate to burst your bubble, II sawsame exhibition at the Kensington Palace in London. A much classier place than MOA.

7. likesCCO says:

Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to travel to England to see such an exhibit; thus, it is nice that it is at the MOA so everyone who wants to see it can do so.