Randy Moss: ‘I Wanna Play Football’

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Just when you thought you saw the last of Mr. Randy Moss, he announces, he wants to come back.

According to CBS Sports, Moss made the announcement that he wants to return to the NFL during an online chat with fans.

“I wanna play football,” Moss said Monday morning. “Your boy is going to come back here and play some football, so I’m really excited. I had some things I had to adjust in my life.”

Monday is also Moss’ birthday, so as a present to fans, he offered a live chat to answer their burning questions. Several hundred fans joined in the USTREAM conversation by the end of hour.

Read the full CBS Sports story here.

Comments

1. jackactionhero says:

Get your 84 jerseys out. I’m back home.
    Everybody, one clap! One clap! One clap!
    Straight cash, homie!

1. playplayer says:

Hey Randell, I hear Mpls needs more cars to push meter maids down the road. I have some good advice for you…nobody cares! Go away! and enjoy the rest of your life in prison!

2. playwheniwannaplay says:

And we care why?

3. aeiou says:

Come back or go back, whatever, just not here.

4. Guy in little red truck says:

He sure has that Halloween face going for him, there must be a better pic.

5. Mother Babbitt says:

Oh that Randy………..I really was relieved that they let that show-boater go (again the 2nd time)……… you’re right friends………come back or go back, whatever, just not here. Football really is a game of team play and judgement calls of coaches, not people like that kid….Randy.

6. Love him or Hate him... says:

Sorry people but he would be the best WR we have. Love him or hate him, we need a wideout. If he wants it all about him…Fine, as long as he scores some points and helps get some W’s…I want it.

7. OLY says:

He wants to come back to football but does he feel like playing or l fart around like in the past?

8. Joe Jakubik says:

Yes – the Vikings should snap this guy up quick!
    Signed,
    Bears Fan

9. Big Bang Theory says:

Indeed- the Vikings should sign him and lock him up with a 4 year deal!
    Signed,
    Packer Fan

10. power cleaning says:

Someone necessarily assist to make critically posts I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual submit incredible. Fantastic task!