Boy, 2, Dies After Drowning In Hotel Hot Tub
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) –- A 2-year-old boy has died after he was discovered submerged in a hot tub at a Grand Rapids hotel, according to the city’s police department.
Authorities said the boy was at a birthday party at the Sawmill Inn on Wednesday evening and wandered off.
According to the Grand Rapids Police, he was only gone for a few minutes before people at the party noticed and started searching.
He was found in a hot tub. CPR was performed and he was transported to Grand Itasca Hospital before later being transferred to St. Mary’s Hospital in Duluth in critical condition.
Authorities on Friday morning said the boy had died. Police identified the victim as Tony Lee Scovel.