Playboy Searching For Sexiest U Of M Students

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — If you’ve ever wanted to be in the pages of Playboy, now’s your chance. The magazine will be in town early next week to search for the most beautiful female college students for its “Girls of the Big Ten” feature in October.

Playboy photographers and representatives will meet with students at all 12 Big Ten schools in search of coeds to appear in the October pictorial.

Candidates must be 18 years or older and must be registered as a full- or part-time student at a Big Ten university. For more information or to schedule an appointment, visit their website.

Candidates unavailable to appear at the casting date can email a recent full-figure photo and head shot to

1. Michele Bachmann' says:

I just enrolled
    me – me – me
    you want meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1. mannex67 says:

I love this news site!

2. Marcus Bachman says:

I just enrolled
    me – me – me
    you want meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. jackactionzero says:

LMAO – and we wonder why Playboy is so yesteryear and uncool
    yo Marcus ,,,,, maybe you have a better shot over on the Fairy Book shoot?

4. Kevin says:

I don’t stand a chance.

5. Kevin says:

i don’t like Playboy, I like Playgirl.

6. there's something about Amys says:

How about the Amys Koch and Senser? Talk about the dangers of eating and driving!

7. jackactionhero says:

I’m all in – slipped the guy a Ben for first in tomorrow.
    A bit confused though – he said to meet upsatirs at 4:00am at the Gay 90s.
    Won’t the lighting be bad ???????

8. 9 news'er says:

Kelsey Soby (Fox 9 Traffic Girl) would get my vote..

1. jackactionhero says:

I actually (true) went to HS with her…2002. Yummy but needs a designer as the clothes she wears are ….hit and mostly miss

1. Brett says:

Agreed, her wardrobe needs a big change. Saw her bouncing up and down a few weeks ago on TV, it was interesting…

9. Christi Rowan - Heckler says:

Move over Bachmann(s) as a real gal is here

10. Ace says:

Who cares who’s the sexiest? A girl gets her chest cut open and some doctor puts in big hunks of plastic and then sews her up and that makes her sexy? Then they put silicone in her lips and she looks like a bee stung her on the lips. And what for? So some dirty old man can look at her and drool? The entire sex industry stinks. It’s phony. How about honoring some girls who serve the community instead? Or how about giving awards to honor students?

1. Jimmy John says:

always been done there Ace …. we got the loosest, the mostest, the skankiest, the most diseased, the prettiest, the ugliest, the most deformed, the ….
      you get my drift I assume.
      I think they have plenty of awards for students – seems to me that’s all I ever read about. The Elk, The Legions, The VFW, the MN Educators, the various banks and savings and loans, Target and many others.
      Why you got your indies all bunched up on this anyway?

11. scott says:

Whatever, give those girls another reason to dress like a hoe and seek attention beyond what they already do on a daily basis.

1. Jimmy John says:

I got it – maybe work out a deal with your “insert” mag or rag and then get them to sponser something. They get to sell the rag or mag to generate the “whatever” that you want.

Funny – I don’t buy Playboy. I don’t buy SI either. Except in the case of SI I will but the swimsuit edition. So guess what – if you present something that someone wants they will pay for it, right.
      This sure sounds to me like a great opportunity for Scott and Ace to do something they want and make some money in doing so. Free enterprise and all – have at it boys.

Now since you want to call them ho’s I have to say the wildest chicks I ever played with were the primp and proper so-called brains. Kinky fun
      be good

12. UMN says:

Highly recommend checking out Alpha Phi sorority. Just saying.

13. Wow! says:

Typically very few U of M women in the Big 10 issues.

1. Brett says:

Probably because somebody left the doors open at the “Barn”.