Slippery Start Lands At Least 30 In Hospital
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – We didn’t get much snow Thursday morning, but it was just enough to make conditions slippery outside for both commuters and pedestrians.
A spokesperson with Hennepin County Medical Center said at least 30 people had been hospitalized with injuries related to slipping and falling.
It’s not known if any of the injuries were serious, but it’s yet another reminder that it doesn’t take much snow in the Twin Cities to cause problems.