Man Charged With Squeezing Newborn, Cracking Bones

SANDSTONE, Minn. (WCCO) — A 20-year-old man is accused of squeezing his 7-week-old daughter hard enough to fracture at least 21 bones.

William Robert Olsen, of Sandstone, was arrested charged with four counts of first-degree assault and malicious punishment of a child.

According to the criminal complaint, the victim’s parents brought her into the emergency room on March 22 after they noticed she was not moving her arm and that one of her legs looked larger than the other. She also appeared to be in significant pain.

The girl’s parents denied that she fell.

Doctors noted that she had a number of fractures and transported her to the University of Minnesota Hospital. There, it was determined she had suffered up to 21 fractures with an addition 5 possible fractures in, among other locations, her ribs, left arm, both legs as well as her skull.

The child required emergency surgery and doctors say she may suffer permanent disfigurement due to the extent of her injuries.

Upon questioning by police, Olsen admitted that he had squeezed his daughters arm because she was crying. Police said he began crying and admitted he “just squeezed too much.” He then admitted to police that he had also squeezed or twisted the child’s arms and legs other times.

He claimed he did not know he was doing damage, the complaint says, and he said he was only trying to get his daughter to be quiet so he could sleep.

If convicted, Olsen faces up to 20 years in prison on each assault charge, 10 years for malicious punishment of a child and/or 5 years in prison for the second count of malicious punishment.

1. Craig says:

I am speechless…….

1. Couldn't be sadder :-( says:

…..agree agree agree.
      Just devastating…..
      Sending prayers.

2. A Minneapolis Resident says:

Why would squeezing her make her quiet? I just dont understand the evil in the world…..

1. jackactionhero says:

This idiot has an IQ of about 75…

This guy makes Forrest Gump look like Stephen Hawking.

2. Chelo says:

Hello, you used to write great, but the last few posts have been kinda boringc2a1K I miss your super rngtiwis. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

3. 123 says:

You feel like a big bad man, picking on a defenseless tiny human being? I can bet the mother is no smarter and will stay with him. Take this child away from both of them forever! People make me want to vomit.

1. summergirl says:

she is presently trying to sell her belongings to get him out of jail. ridiculous. saying that the news got it all wrong. he should be put away forever. she should never be allowed to be a parent again.

1. jackactionhero says:

“she should never be allowed to be a parent again.”

How do you suggest enforcing this? Not that I disagree or anything. Just curious.

2. Scott says:

Yes summergirl! I totally agree!

4. Sheila says:

This “man” should be ordered to get a vasectomy and not be allowed around children EVER!!!!!!

1. jackactionhero says:

LOL I understand the source of the emotion in your comment, but how do you order someone to get a vasectomy???

1. Real Talk says:

Change the laws. Cant courts make certain sex offenders under go a chemical castration?

Just lower the bar….now along with the worst sex offenders, we include neglectful & abusive parents.

As a society, we have the ability to set the bar and change laws. We just need to lower our tollerance of this type of crime.

1. jackactionhero says:

I couldn’t agree more. Can’t we lower our tolerance all the way to the death penalty? People who hurt children are the lowest of the low, and to treat them as human beings is wrong in my opinion.

5. Dinah says:

A life sentence would be more fitting since she may not have one!!

6. old mort says:

He’ll do time (lots of it) and the other cons will get revenge for that tiny little girl. So be it!

7. christine says:

This story turns my stomach and brings tears to my eyes. I hope when he goes to prison the men there squeeze and twist his arms and legs until they break…you know, so he won’t cry

8. Get er done! says:

Now you are talking. Just take him out back, tie him to a tree. Simply disgusting.

1. jackactionhero says:

Now THIS is what should really happen. I would suggest doing the tying on as high a branch as possible.

9. Sameoldthing says:

“Malicious Punishment”??? Does anyone punish a 7 week year old? This is pure abuse and possibly even attempted murder, not malicous punishment.

10. Gdon221 says:

That’s what should happen. But some defense lawyer will get a hold of this one and claim he was squeezed as a young child and therefore didn’t know what he was doing . . . and get him off.

I do hope that what goes around comes around, and he get his.

11. Jennifer says:

Absolutely friggen horrible!!!!

12. wend says:

He may get away with it, but let him defend himself like he did in front of the Most High Judge! He will get what’s coming to him!

1. jackactionhero says:

Actually, if you want to punish someone, you have to do it while they’re alive. No magician in the clouds is going to hurt him after he dies.

1. jonjon says:

Um hello there is a person in the clouds called God whose sun is Jesus who died for you so that you and me can go to heaven and he is no magician!!!!!
        also if this guy were to repent and ask God to forgive him and live an honest man for the rest of hid life he would go be in heaven for eternity.

13. sister says:

this 7 week old child is my neice. her father in my eyes is a monster. her mother is no better letting it happen. they should both be in prison.

1. thinking of your little neice says:

@sister, we hear these stories at least once a week. I agree they should both be in prison.

1. Melysa says:

@Sister…I am so sorry for your niece. Who has the child now? Is there anything your family needs? Please email me.

2. mn mom says:

@ sister. Work with the courts and with the social services to keep this baby AWAY from her parents. The county needs willing and able and capable people to step forward and testify against these sorts of family members. Advocate for this baby- she has no voice!

3. Praying for this poor baby says:

I am so sorry that your neice had to go through this and has to live with this for the rest of her inocent life I hope that you or a family member that is going to protect her gets her and keeps her from these evil monsters!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with this poor baby girl!!!😦

4. mom of 5 says:

Yes they both should be there. I know the mom. when a friend called her the mom was going to take him back. It kills me that she is not even thinking about the child.

5. Scott says:

Sorry sister…:( I wish i had 5 minutes with the dude! That’s all it would take!

6. perplexed says:

your her sister. How many times did you care for or see this baby that you did not notice that there was something wrong? people in glass houses should not throw stones!

14. Jason says:

Poor excuse of a father. Jerk, your supposed to protect your children/family.

15. schoolmate says:

t went to school with this kid and i didnt think he would turn out this way.

16. angrymom says:

and where was the mother when all this was happening? How could she not see that something serious was wrong with her baby? She should be held accountable also. Judges need to hand out sentences that match the crimes…do the same to his limbs and then save the biggest “squeeze” for his testicles so he can never do this to another innocent child!

1. mn mom says:

I’m an angry mom too. I agree! We need to voice our anger and let the judges and the prosecuting attorneys know that we won’t stand for children being battered and abused. This baby needs to be permanently removed!

1. jonjon says:

i am pretty sure the baby will never ever ever have contact with them again

17. Saddened says:

How about teaching our young people how to parent. Teaching them what it is really like to be a parent. Billy IS a nice young man. Frustration and desperation get the best of people. He will have to live with what he has done, that is, to a kids like this, a horrible and life long punishment. It is easy to damn someone to hell when we have never been in their shoes. May he stand in front of self and God and his little girl and pay penance, not here to a bunch of strangers.

1. Niki says:

As parents we have all felt frustration and been sleep deprived. Does this mean we should all be excused in hurting or killing our children! Hell no!!!!!!!! If you don’t know how to be a parent, or have no clue that the child will keep you up all hours of the night crying then you have no business being a parent! This baby girl deserves much better then the “family” she was born into. 20 is not that young, not all young people hurt their children. It may have to do with education but I’m guessing it has more to do with immaturity. Any parent has been frustrated and sleep deprived, so we have been in his shoes…and we didn’t hurt our babies!!!!!!!

2. mom says:

are you kidding a nice young man doesn’t do something this horrific to any child. No parent knows what they are getting into when they have a child because each child is an individual and reacts differently than another child might. If he wasn’t ready to deal with the crying and not being able to sleep when he wants to he should have thought about that before he decided to have sex and creat a child. As a parent of 5 kids I realize you get frustrated and yes there are times when you feel so exhausted and at your wits end you wonder what you can possibly do to help your child, but never in all my years of parenting have I even thought of harming my child in any way. My husband and I were only in our mid 20s when we had our 1st child and he was an only child and never had been around babies but he was and is the best dad in the world. He didnt need to be “taught” that when our son cried it was because he needed something from him, or that there was something wrong with him, my husband realized that out of common sense. Seriously if this monster thought hurting a child would make the child stop crying because no one told him differently he should be forced into seralization because obviously this person has no common sense

3. You all are no better says:

Amen to that.

4. jackactionhero says:

“May he stand in front of self and God and his little girl and pay penance, not here to a bunch of strangers”

Let him stand in front of a firing squad and pay what he owes.

5. PFred says:

How can you even consider him a “NICE” young man!??? In what world do nice young men do this to defenseless little babies!? ANYONE, whether they’ve had parental training or not knows that hurting a child is just wrong and inexcusable! Both parents need to be put away, him for being an abusive sicko and her for just being stupid and allowing it to keep happening and then to forgive him and act like nothing even happened. Child Protection needs to take this child away and keep her as far away from them as humanly possible. I pray she grows up in a normal family and that she heals physically and there are no emotional scares that follow her through her lifetime. @sister – if you are as caring as you sound, you will speak in court and try to get them to see your point and that neither one of them is fit to be a parent to her or any other child. Too bad stupidity isn’t a convictable crime!

18. just sayin says:

We should squeeze his head till we hear it crack.

19. You all are no better says:

Where is the compassion in the world today. I’ve worked with children/adolescents from abusive homes my entire career. This doesn’t happen in a vacuum nor is “pure evil.” Obviously, this is a horrible situation. But, as intelligent and caring humans, can we go beyond condemning this man and collectively trying to prevent this tragedy from occurring again?
    By asking to sentence this man to the same treatment, you are not better than him.

1. Niki says:

I think the compassion goes out the window when an adult hurts a helpless innocent child. There is nothing this child did to deserve the punishment and nothing she could have done to defend herself. Compassion is not something I have for someone that hurts a life they have been intrusted to protect.

1. Ignorance says:

I appreciate your comment and I agree that the baby does not deserve what happened. However, I think compassion is just that…compassion for everyone. In my years of work, I do not know of one single case where the abuser has not suffered abuse. That is not an excuse and punnishment/consequeses are deserved. But, we need to start understanding what makes a person abuse and another not abuse.

1. Niki says:

I agree. But it seems to be used as more of an excuse than anything. Just because you have been abused does not justify you to then reenact that pain on someone else. And just because someone has been abused does not mean they will also abuse. I am a compassionate and loving person…not ignorant. Being angry with someone who has abused a child does not make me a mean person. In my years of work I have advocated for these young quiet voices of children that often go unheard. The cycle of abuse does not have to be repeated, but help needs to be offered as a preventative manner and not as clean up after the fact.

2. jackactionhero says:

Maybe we should just forgive him and let him go home. After all, this has probably been stressful for him. Right?

1. Ignorance says:

no. Of course not and that is not what I am saying. But, is an eye for an eye the way we want to run our society? Is this not how the Taliban and others decide punishment? I am saying why dwell in the revenge and why not focus on prevention and understanding. Compassion does not mean letting go of the consequence, rather letting go of the shame.

1. jackactionhero says:

Yes. I would say it absolutely is, when compared to offering him compassion and understanding.

I am not interested in the Taliban or what they do for punishments. It is not relevant to me in the least.

I am only wanting to make sure when someone hurts a child, it’s the last harm-causing event of the abuser’s life.

1. You all are no better says:

I agree, when someone hurts a child it should be the last time it happens. I am concerned over the comments of revenge of many of the people. Perhaps that is just anger and frustration. I don’t see people caring about prevention, only punishment. I believe as a society we need to work on the cause of abuse, yet everyone seems so interested in hating.

1. jackactionhero says:

Prevention seems to be a non-issue for this particular story, wouldn’t you agree? It’s the punishment phase now, and I don’t mind that I feel anger and I don’t mind that I will feel pleasure at reading about what he is sentenced to for punishment.

I only wish they would drag him out of the court room after the verdict is read and put a round behind his ear and let him lie there for the crows and ‘yotes to do what comes natural.

Why do you not feel as though he should be punished swiftly and severely?

1. You all are no better says:

Regretfully,, for this man, prevention is too late. Not sure about the Mom…not enough information is given to make a reasonable determination.

I do not take pleasure in punishment but view it as a necessary aftermath. If you read research articles on crime and abuse, punishment is not the best deterrent, yet we remain so focused on it.

I agree the man needs to be put away and given treatment so he does not hurt other people. Do I want his eyes gouged out and bones crushed and whatever. Nor did the 7 week old baby.

But think of him in the moment. Was he thinking of the punishment? No. It was impulsive, born from frustrations, ignorance of how to parent or use coping skills, learned from his past abuse (implied statement,) and perhaps he has FASD or other disorders. Not an excuse at all. Not a reason not to put him in prison.

But, are we as a people any better when we demand an eye for an eye. Can we live with hose rules ourselves?

I know people need to vent, but lets go beyond that and work for real change.

1. jackactionhero says:

I am not concerned with a deterrent. Sometimes putting a rabid animal down IS the solution.

You keep asking these questions about whether we as a society are ok with killing a human for savage crimes. Yes – we are ok with it.

I never thought he WAS thinking of the punishment. But he’s damn sure going to think of it now, isn’t he?

I do NOT CARE what disorders this creep has. I DON’T CARE!!!! I do not want him receiving any “treatment” like you are blathering naively about. What do you suggest he be treated for?? You want to give him a completion certificate for an Anger Management class and send him out to work in a daycare?

Why are you so limp-wristed about punishing those who victimize others?

3. mn mom says:

No. There is no excuse on earth for what he did.

4. mn mom says:

No. There is no excuse on earth for what he did.

WHere was his compassion for his own child?

1. You all are no better says:

No, there is no excuse, but there are causes and reasons. No, hie did not display compassion for his defenseless child. But, does that mean we do not show compassion for him? Do you think this man was just fine one day and did this? No. Does it make us any better to wish the same horrible event to him? No. Does he need to be put away or treated so no other harm comes to anyone? Yes. Do we in society need to focus on prevention instead of punishment. Bingo.

1. jackactionhero says:

How do you think you can prevent a psycho from hurting his own child, you absolute buffoon???? You are so naive it is absolutely unreal.

2. mn mom says:

No he does not deserve compassion. He needs to be punished. This child was brutilized. It was no accident or miscalculations. It was torture.

2. jonjon says:

maybe he ain’t go no compassion

20. Bill says:

Eye for an Eye sounds good to me! Just might be what this country needs!

1. You all are no better says:

Bill, that is your right. But it is not American or Democratic. And I hope you are prepared to live by the rules when they apply to you,.

1. jackactionhero says:

It absolutely is, and to say it isn’t is ignorant of history. Remember when the British told the American Colonies that they were subject to taxation from the Crown of England, and they sent the British Regulars to enforce it?

Remember what the Americans did? They killed them. That’s about as American as it gets right there.

1. You all are no better says:

America is founded on innocent before guilty. Swift and fair punishment. No where in America do you chop someone’s hand off for stealing. The closes an eye for an eye comes is in capital punishment and that does not deter crime. Nor is is a true eye for an eye.
          Early settlers went to war with England….that is different.

1. jackactionhero says:

“The closes an eye for an eye comes is in capital punishment and that does not deter crime.”

There is no deterrent. You don’t snuff their lives out to stop the next guy. You do it to stop the current guy.

2. jackactionhero says:

“And I hope you are prepared to live by the rules when they apply to you,”

If I ever become a baby killer, I will expect to be hunted down and killed for my crimes. Again, I don’t see the problem with a harsh and cruel punishment for a crime of this nature.

1. You all are no better says:

Because we are civilized. We are put on the same level as this man if we demand what he did do his child. Punishment doesn’t deter crime as effective as other methods.

Think about living with the rules as an eye for an eye less literal as in baby killer. Not many people do this kind of thing to a baby – Thank God.

Think – do you want compassion and forgiveness for the things you do wrong or do you want someone to do the same to you. Always? Never? A chance to redeem? Think of other examples, not this way which is so extreme.

1. jackactionhero says:

I do not want compassion or forgiveness meted out to this man.

There IS NO redemption. We all get one pass through this life on this planet, and he ruined someone else’s for no reason. That is why he should be made to forfeit his own journey.

I am not concerned with deterring people from squeezing a baby to death, because simply put, there is no deterrent. You either have it in you to snuff out the life of a child, or you do not. Which are you?

1. You all are no better says:

If all you care about is retribution, that you can not care about the baby or the next baby or the next baby. Until we address deterrents that work, treatment that works , prevention.and compassion as a society, it will continue to happen.

1. jackactionhero says:

You need to read this and understand something through your childish naivete:

There IS NO DETERRENT… When will you get this? There is nothing you could have said to this moron 6 months ago that would have stopped this event. Understand that.

1. You all are no better says:

I am sorry, but I will have to disagree. I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who have spend 15 years working with children/adolescents who have experienced multiple trauma. I have seen prevention work with these kids.

Maybe nothing could have been done with this particular case – I have no idea and things do happen. However, treatment does work.

2. jackactionhero says:

“I have seen prevention work with these kids.”

There is no plausible way for you to state that until their life is over and can be analyzed.

That makes you a liar.

21. Julie says:

7 weeks old???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That poor poor poor lil babylet… precious kidlet… please heal and be ok.
    (Senseless things like this upset the heck out of me. Babies are soooooo fragile and wonderful… all a baby can do to communicate the pain of hunger or the uncomfortableness of a soiled diaper IS CRY!!!)

This makes me cry for that poor little baby.

22. Trent says:

I would like to get some donations going to help with the care of the child any suggestions feel free to email me thanks and also have a prayer circle going for her and the mother cause they both need it

1. jackactionhero says:

Who will be put in charge of monitoring these donations? The mother? She’ll use them to bail out the perpetrator of the crimes.

Why are you putting the mother in a prayer circle? She’s part of the reason this child was tortured.

Did you even bother reading the article??

1. Julie says:

Don’t villify the mother until you know ALL the details.
        She (and the ape) brought the baby to the ER.
        She (the mother) denied the child fell, and then the ape (I refuse to call him a father) admitted to hurting that poor baby.

He was alone with the child, trying to sleep.
        Mom was probably working a 2nd or 3rd shift job
        Either way, he was the charged one, the mother has not been charged.

Don’t villify the mother until all the facts are known.
        If she had no idea because she was working, how could she be held accountable for the ape’s actions?

1. jackactionhero says:

“Mom was probably working a 2nd or 3rd shift job”

Probably? How can you say that? Because that’s what you hope?

The mother is currently selling her possessions to get her love out of jail. Are you ready to villify her yet?

2. hunnybear18 says:

If you’re going to look the other way or defend the perpetrator, you might as well take a swing yourself.

There is not a mother alive who doesn’t know when her child is being hurt. They just differ on what they choose to do about it.

3. Fedup MN Girl says:

neither of these low life’s work. SO she wasn’t working any 2nd or 3rd shift. They were probably playing Xbox though… they are on welfare and county assistance, but have money for a 42″ tv & Xbox and games. Please!!! Little baby girl will be much better off away from these two. How could NOBODY have noticed how horribly broken this poor baby was. She’s a super hero in my mind… little fighter!

2. mn mom says:

The mother of the baby is more worried about trying to post bail, then how her baby is. Don’t waste your prayers on the “mother”, save them for this baby and that she gets permanently removed from this home- there are many people waiting for adoption-

23. Kim says:

“.. trying to get his daughter to be quiet so he could sleep” ???? What?!! Was he home alone with her? This vermin needs to never never never be alone with a child again.

24. desert eagle .50 says:

Send him to the Supermax prison in CO. 23 hours a day in a cell. No view. Tiny window. We need more prisons like these, instead of gen pop where the inmates run the program, have their own economy, give tattoos, have CD players…..

25. You all are no better says:

If all you care about is retribution, that you can not care about the baby or the next baby or the next baby. Until we address deterrents that work, treatment that works prevention.and compassion as a society, it will continue to happen.

We need to continue to be a civilized society if we want a civilized society.

26. You all are no better says:

It is easier to cry for justice than to work for justice.

1. jackactionhero says:

You’ve just wasted 15 years of your life and others’ as well.

Please tell me how you could have prevented this mental midget from twisting this baby into a pretzel.

I can’t wait to hear this nonsensical BS.

1. You all are no better says:

You sound angry.

1. jackactionhero says:

See my point? You have no insight into character. I’m not angry at all. I’m mystified how someone can go through life as naive as you.

1. jackactionhero says:

People are not all inherently good, and wanting to do good things. Some are evil beasts. Your Shiny Happy People theory on handling beasts is so far off the mark, you endanger us all by even suggesting it is a valid theory. It isn’t.

27. You all are no better says:

I have no insight because this is a therapy session, although writing in all caps does point to frustration.

How could I possibly begin to formulate a treatment plan based off of an online news article?

I would say at least half of America has been diagnosed with a mental illness or have been victims past abuse or at the vary least not an ideal household. Shall we just lock all those people up? What is the reason these people do not commit heinous crimes? That is the focus. Then real change can begin.

I do believe people are born good and want to do good. And if you do care about the baby, does that mean she is a bad seed being born of two bad seeds. Then what, she deserved it because she is evil? How do you know who is an evil beast and who is not? Was this man born evil?

1. jackactionhero says:

What? You are not stable.

“I would say at least half of America has been diagnosed with a mental illness or have been victims past abuse or at the vary least not an ideal household.”

I mean wow. How freaking profound. You can make random wild speculations without any basis in fact and it actually makes you think you know something or have some insight. Yet it is very obvious you have none.

28. Lisa says:

Some of the fractures were up to 4 weeks old. This wasn’t a one time deal. The mother should be accountable as well. I would know if my baby had broken bones for a month.

29. mom says:

agreed lisa and to you are all no better yes we are much better than he is any true loving caring parent would never ever harm their child no matter how tired or how much crying the baby does, if this pig did everything he could have for his little girl like checked her diaper, fed her, made sure she didn’t have gas bubbles he could have put her in her crib shut the door and left her to cry or maybe he could have used his brain and figured out that she was probably crying from being in so much pain from the previous injuries he caused her. Do you realize how much force he had to use to cause that many fractures in a baby. Baby bones are like sponges they bounce back and that is why when a tiny baby comes to the dr with broken or fractures red flags go off. Obviously a baby that comes in to a drs office with a broken bone or fracture isn’t always abused but with that many the drs in this case knew something wasn’t right.

30. inachu says:

This is what happens when low IQ is allowed to breed.

31. m says:

Jerk, moran , put him away his probably a boom any way. deserves prison for the rest of his stupid life.

32. Flyers4n says:

We have to realize that there are people who will never feel compassion for anyone. They are self centered, Narcissistic morons, who do not deserve ant second chances.

1. jackactionhero says:

We have to realize there are people in this world undeserving of compassion. This “guy” is one of them. I hope the remainder of his life is short and pain-filled.

33. Scott says:

Give me 5 minutes with him!!!!!

34. Jean Hickle says:

This is why we need to start manditory sterilization of thiese types of people. It won’t help this baby but he won’t be able to make anymore……he really needs to rot in jail. Maybe he can find a “friend” in prison. I’ve heard they don’t take kindly to baby killers there

35. sad situation 4 all says:

There were other people watching this baby wasnt there?
    How do we know some of these injuries were not caused in someone elses care? Everyday babies are born to parents who have no or very little exposure to babies/childern. We hand them over without any thought, very little to no parenting training and no resources to free education. Everyone is so jugemental in a situation that none of us can truely know other then what has been read. We are all guilty of that. Shame on us.

1. Fedup MN Girl says:

OH no, don’t put this on us! Those two were not forced to have a baby… they choose to have a baby, through their ignorance. There is PLENTY of resources for free education and training available. But these are ignorant , illiterate, unemployed young people who have NO business bringing a human life into this world. I hope the county investigates every family member who took care of her. Maybe this is a generational abusive situation. Terminate parental rights, and let a happy healthy family adopt this little Matyr.

36. ex-girlfriend says:

I know him from school and i also dated him.. I never thought he would ever do something like this. To me he always seemed caring towards children. He was always so gentle towards my nieces and nephews. But if he admits to it then he deserves what he has coming!!

1. Fedup MN Girl says:

Having the responsibility of your child on your shoulders, and being in debt- bill collectors calling you, that makes the reality of the responsibility of being a parent much more than just having little kids hanging around. He wasn’t responsible for them and I’m sure he wasn’t in charge of their care overnight or for any period of time. Some people should never have children, and it’s pretty clear this guy is not capable of being a parent. Nor, is the “mom”. If she sticks by him and not her daughter she is just as bad as him. The bigger & better thing to do would’ve been to put this baby up for adoption even before she was born.
      There’s alot of resources out there for people for unexpected pregnancy’s. There are many times when the babies should be placed for adoption. Some families have very strong & Supportive parents and it’s a different story, some teenagers I’ve know have made the best of parents. Not everyone is meant to be a parent.

37. angie says:

It is so disgusting always reading about parents killing or abusing their babies and kids. It has to stop and prevention will be by punishing the ones who do it with extreme punishments. It will make the rest of the wackos who even have a notion of doing it, think twice. If you can’t handle your kids, don’t have them! Being a parent is a tough job, you lack sleep, you worry all the time about their well-being, you love those babies with all that you have and all that you are! I can’t wait for the day he is in prison and the other prisoners catch wind of what he did…..they always, always turn on the other prisoners that harm innocent children…..teeheehhee….lets see if he likes how it feels when they get their hands on him. oh, and the mom should be thrown in there too, there is no way in hell a mother wouldn’t notice those kinds of injuries on her own baby, especially over a months time, and squeezing the poor baby that hard to break bones, helllloooo……..wouldn’t there be major bruises that would send up huge red flags. Don’t care if she didn’t do any of the injuries, she knew it was happening and just tried to cover for the loser! Burn both of them at the stake!!!! Eye for an eye, HELL YES! And the psychologist on her defending him, shut up!!!! I don’t care why the human mind would make someone do this. I am sick and tired of hearing about mental reasons or postpardom depression as excuses for people to hurt their babies. Then they get off with insanity in a coo-coo bin. Prison for life or death!

1. Fedup MN Girl says:

Well said Angie! If the mom covered up for him, she will be just as gulity, she will be charged too. At least this baby will never be near either of them again.
      Now, to just get legislation in place for court ordered sterilization. You hurt one child, you lose your chance of ever having another one.

1. angie says:

You are right Fedup MN Girl, legislation should get court ordered sterilization in place. Some people don’t deserve children, when they abuse them.

1. angie says:

I actually meant people who abuse their children don’t deserve them.

2. jackactionhero says:

“It has to stop and prevention will be by punishing the ones who do it with extreme punishments. It will make the rest of the wackos who even have a notion of doing it, think twice.”

There is no evidence to support this claim.

39. Raz says:

noone knows the true facts. maybe she was abused herself and was terrified of him. think of that

1. jackactionhero says:

You are a fool. She is trying to get him out of jail. Did you bother to read any of these comments?

40. Fedup MN Girl says:

Just pray that this baby stays in protective care, non of the family appear to be capable- the investigation and back round checks will make sure that none of the so called caring family members get custody of this baby. At least the biological mother & father won’t ever see her again. Keep her in foster care- she’ll get well cared for there.

41. Fedup MN Girl says:

Even if she was abused and terrified of him, that is no excuse for her to ever leave her completely helpless child with him. No excuse- a mother is supposed to protect her children., animals in the wild do a much better job of it than some humans. QUit making excuses for these low life losers. SHould not be allowed to reproduce ever again!!

42. Amine says:

Questo un RPG, Alone in the dark un gioco d’azione.Il paragone non molto rstuciio.Qui inoltre la grafica gi ottima, direi che gi in partenza questo gioco promette bene. Comunque meglio non fidarsi di niente, che meglio.. : )

43. Raz says:

Who are you to judge them? If you judge them, you will be judged the same way.

44. Raz says:

have you ever been abused? No. You don’t know what it’s like to be afraid for your life. Someone who is terrified of someone will do anything the abuser wants them to do.