1 Injured In St. Paul Shooting

ST. PAUL (WCCO) — One person was injured in a shooting in St. Paul Tuesday afternoon, according to St. Paul Police.

Police say they received a call of a shooting in the area of the 800 block of Selby Avenue at around 8:30 p.m. The victim suffered a non-life threatening injury.

This is not a random shooting and no arrests have been made, police said.

Comments

1. Just saying says:

Gee, I am glad this is not a random shooting. That makes me feel a lot safer when I go down town.

1. GOD says:

just stay home and watch TV, it’s safe there.

1. Kevin says:

@GOD no just keep bringing all the 3rd world garbage here! We love to read about them everyday!

1. GOD says:

i can’t tell if you’re trolling or are just really stupid

2. Patrick says:

I think he was wearing a hoodie sweatshirt.

3. RH says:

This happened nearly in my backyard!! I was outside and heard the shots fired, tires screeching. You could tell it wasn’t just fire crackers, the bangs were moving along with the get away car. Not a usual happening in this neighborhood, anymore. Now 25-30 years ago it would have been normal.

4. Leslie says:

It may not have been random, but, I was there and 2 vehicles sped down the street shooting over 15 shots in less than a half a block, in a highly residential area. It’s only lucky that there were not any other random victims.

5. George Zimmerman says:

Wow…. the hoodie nation at its best.

6. Kevin says:

aynt gunz grate?

7. Kevin says:

Say dont worry though! The victim will get the best free (your paying) health care available! My lord, even beter than what you could afford! This must be more black on black crime. If the shooter was hispanic it would be a national news story by now……