Mpls Man Sentenced For Distributing Child Pornography
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A 55-year-old Minneapolis man was sentenced for distributing child pornography Tuesday in a federal court, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.
Robert Joseph Olson was sentenced to 72 months in prison, along with 10 years of supervised release, for one count of transportation of child pornography.
Olson admitted to distributing a visual depiction of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct. In addition, Olson said he possessed approximately 1,400 similar images, some of which portrayed sadistic or masochistic conduct.
Olson was indicted on Feb. 15, 2011, and pleaded guilty on Oct. 18, 2011.