DeRusha Eats: Rosé Is All The Rage
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Chuck Kanski owns Solo Vino in St. Paul and he said rosé makes up 15 percent of his summer wine sales.
And it’s growing.
“It’s the two oceans of these fruit profiles meeting,” he said. “It’s the citrus and tropical fruits from the whites, mixing with the beautiful red fruits flavors that you get from the red wine.”
Next Sunday you can taste 100 different varieties in the Solo Vino parking lot.
Check out the video report for more.