Reward Offered In South Mpls. Hit-&-Run
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Minneapolis Police and Crime Stoppers are teaming up to identify the suspect in a south Minneapolis hit-and-run that seriously injured a man.
On June 27, 2012, Matthew Call was attempting to get inside his vehicle when he was struck by a motorist, who failed to stop and fled the scene. The vehicle is described as a black Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV.
Call was taken to the Hennepin County Medical Center where he stayed for several days and was treated for multiple broken bones
Since the crash, police have received very little information on who was responsible. So, now, Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information.
Anyone with information in this case, or any other serious crime, is asked to call 1-800-222-8477 or visit the website and click on “Give a Tip.” Tips can be posted anonymously.