Browerville Basketball Player Pleads Guilty To Criminal Sexual Conduct
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
TODD COUNTY, Minn. (WCCO) – A Browerville High School student pleaded guilty Friday for his role in sexual hazing incidents that took place within the school’s basketball team.
Connor Burns pleaded guilty to one felony count of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct, and also pleaded guilty to one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct (juvenile petition).
Burns agreed to a plea deal with the Todd County prosecuting attorney.
County attorney Chuck Rasmussen says they reached the plea deal agreeing to grant Burns a stay of adjudication and a sentence of five years’ probation.
A sentencing date has not yet been set.