Foul Play Ruled Out In Death Of Minn. Man At Party
Get Breaking News First
Today's Most Popular Video
- Dancin' Grandpa Turns Down For Nothing During '50s Medley
- 4 Things To Know For July 23, 2014
- Top Mpls. Chefs To Pair Dishes With City's Finest Craft Brews
- Recall On Some Fruit Sold At Costco, Trader Joe’s, Sam’s
- <a href="http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/10395857-video/"The Lowdown: EPA Tweets About Kim Kardashian
GRAND RAPIDS, Minn. (AP) — Investigators have ruled out foul play in the death of a 19-year-old man found unresponsive at a hunting camp party in northern Minnesota this fall.
The Itasca County sheriff’s office says an autopsy found that Steven Shields-Moreno of Nashwauk did not have any life-threatening trauma.
Lab tests also found that Shields-Moreno did not overdose on any drugs or alcohol.
Shields-Moreno was found unresponsive at a party in Balsam Township on Oct. 27. Investigators interviewed more than 90 people who attended the party that evening.
The sheriff’s office said Tuesday that given the evidence, no foul play is suspected.
The case will be turned over to the Itasca County attorney’s office for review.
(© Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)