Click Here For Links From December 11, 2012
WCCO 4 News At 10
Find out what Jason DeRusha (or whoever else might be doing Good Question) is up to on his blog, submit your own Good Questions and find answers to those already asked.
What’s Jason Talking About? Read DeBlog
Submit Your Good Questions
Get Answers To More Good Questions
WCCO 4 News At 5
Moose On Endangered Species List
As part of the process, five public hearings will be held before an administrative law judge to provide opportunities for public comment on the proposal. All hearings begin at 6 p.m.
• Tuesday, Jan. 29, Ramada Hotel and Conference Room, 1517 16th St. SW, Rochester.
• Wednesday, Jan. 30, New Ulm Community Center, 600 North German, New Ulm.
• Tuesday, Feb. 5, Sanford Center – Bemidji Regional Event Center, 1111 Event Center Drive NE, Bemidji.
• Wednesday, Feb. 6, Gitchee Gumee Conference Center, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Mid-Continent Ecology Division, 6201 Congdon Blvd., Duluth.
• Thursday, Feb. 7, Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, 2705 North Annapolis Lane, Plymouth.
WCCO 4 News At Noon
Season Of Hope – Coon Rapids Gospel Choir
For more information on the Coon Rapids Choir and the Season of Hope, click on the link below.
Season Of Hope – Coon Rapids Choir
WCCO This Morning
For more information on getting tickets to TwinsFest, click on the link below.
Free Credit Monitoring
For more information on how to receive free credit monitoring, call 1-800-760-1125.